Ratings for Dr. Ameer Kabour

Awesome doctor, awesome staff. Love him to death. Saved our lives multiple times. Has helped me quit smoking and lose weight (no other doctor has even mentioned smoking and weight loss, I'm just a number to them). He is huge on lifestyle changes. I've also seen the other doctors in his practice when he is busy and they have all been wonderful. They all explain things clearly, very nice, very compassionate. I feel like they really care about you as a person. Couldn't recommend them anymore. Toledo Cardiology is like a family to me. The doctors and the staff.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

I have een seeing Dr Kabour for many years. He id friendly but MOST of all cares for his patients. He only has you get tests fro what he sees as necessary from takling to the patient and previous tests. In all cases he know your charted records. He povides my Internal medicine primary care physician with excellent reports.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2017

The person who put one star for complaining about our best cardiologist in in NW Ohio and SE Michigan, probabaly has aged in mind, because I never seen any one complaining about Dr. Kabour Knowledge or skills. I hope a person like this will never be on line because of the danger of not telling the truth.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

I disagree with the last comment, seems the writer known nothing about Dr. Kabour, since this writer expert in EKG, why on earth did he go to him. Every one know the quality and humanity Dr. Kabour has and also the excellent bed manner. If any one jealous of his success, good luck, we are very happy with his excellent care and proud that he is my husband cardiologist, he saved his life twice and I am greatly to him.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

I would not recommend this physician at all! It's obvious he doesn't review patient charts before seeing them and it's pretty said when he misinterprets an EKG in his field! Enough said and very incompetent.

Submitted October 28, 2014

Dr. Kabour is the VERY BEST! Highly Knowlegable and EXCELLENT Bed Side manner. Would NOT go to anyone else, he is the BEST!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2014

I have had a quad bypass then a stint, and then again another stint.. scared out of my witts since im so very active. The crew reassured me of the surgery. Im doing better. Love my movie start doc.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2012

number one cardiologist! The Best!when my husband went in for a heart cath. we thought it would take at least an hour....15 min. cath done diagnosis made surgery scheduled with Dr. Moront These men are awesome. God Bless both

flag | Submitted December 14, 2010

Dr. Ameer Kabour's Credentials

• Univ Of Damascus, Fac Of Med, Damascus, Syria (Grad. 1984)