Ratings for Dr. Pierre Beaulieau

Great Doctor, deals with what he can, refers you as needed. Easy enough to get an appointment. Has genuine concern for one's health.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

I've had this doctor for at least 15 years , he's the best doctor i've ever had. The secretary is just as perfect also.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

An excellent doctor and great staff. He is always very punctual.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

Fast, efficient, but if you need to talk, he will take the time.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016

Best of physicians. Always helpful and kind hearted. My only wish is that he would accept new patients so my wife could go to him as well.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

The kids and I have been seen Dr Pierre Beaulieu for over 13 yrs. He listens. I don't feel rushed. Even has time for some humour. I'm very happy to have him as our Dr.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

Dr. Beaulieu is an amazing Doctor. He treats both myself and my husband. He will take the time to listen to your complaints and is always very helpful and respectful. He will even joke with my husband and I. I usually get in the same day I phone for an appointment and he tries really hard to be on time and not make you wait like some other doctors do. I couldn't ask for a better family Doctor. You rock Pierre.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2014

Dr. Pierre Beaulieu has been seeing me and my children for over 2 years. He has been outstanding throughout this time. He listens to our issues, and has never rushed us at all. He deals with the problem on the spot. He has filled in forms and does so with me while I wait. He is great to my kids .. has a very kind manner. He is very respectful and caring. I'm so glad I can talk to him about anything and I don't feel he judges me at all. I can get an appointment quickly when I call and they fit me in if I ask the secretary too because I feel I need to see him right away and she does. He is a fantastic doctor in my experience. I'm very grateful to have him.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

I feel very fortunate to have Pierre as my family doctor. I almost always get a "same day " appt or can usually find him at the after hrs clinic. He never rushes me or limits my visits to one complaint per visit. He refers me to a specialist when needed. I trust him with my children's issues as well. He always checks their chests, ears, throat etc. I hope he works until he is 70!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2014

He's very friendly and I can get an appointment within a couple of days, usually. That said, he has never examined me, acts extremely rushed and is always standing with his hand on the door knob rushing away before anything has been said. He is too anxious to solve everything with prescription drugs. His writting is very hard to read. On several occasions the pharmacy had to call the office for clarification, very dangerous!! Also very little notes are taken when you visit and with his writing , if ever need be to have a copy of your records, you are very hard pressed. It happened to me and the people receiving the information refused to use his records as they could not read his notes.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2013