Ratings for Dr. Ann K. Gwinnup

I would highly recommend Dr Gwinnup. I trust her completely and hope I can always keep her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND HER. SHE SEEMED VERY scatter brained and clueless? She kept apologizing for not being able to stay on track with her thinking? Left the appointment just as puzzled/confused as I was walking in! My advice pick a different physician!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2014

Horrible physician! Condescending & clueless!! Came in for a very common problem such as back pain that she misdiagnosed for 3 years making me waste my money getting xray's!! My husband had to finally come in and suggest getting an MRI. I needed surgery! My back pain is fixed now and I switched doctors to a different location same company and am much happier.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2013

Non-caring, dis-interested, no follow up. My mother was in her care, she could not be reached in an emergency and never followed up when my mother was hospitalized. I do not recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2010

Dr. Gwinnup has been our family physician for several years and we have always been pleased. She is professional and caring and I've always felt very comfortable with her during visits and with her skills as a doctor.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2010

Very disappointed. Seems disinterested, no follow-up questions or discussion of issues. Seems to be ticking off boxes. Long waits for very little face time. I'm finding someone else.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2010

Not helpful at all. Seems to have no clue! Switched doctors after repeatedly seeing her and no real feedback. I could diagnose myself better then her.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2010

Dr. Gwinnup is, in my opinion, without a doubt the best doctor I've seen! She always took the time to listen to my problems. As I've aged, medical problems have crept in: Blood pressure, pre-diabetic (type II), triglycerides, etc. Dr. Gwinnup makes sure that I'm doing all that I can to stay well. Her nurse, Kristy, is also one of the most polite and best nurses I've ever had. Both Dr. Gwinnup and Kristy truly care for their patients and make an excellent team. I've had several doctors since I've been out on my own since college and she has been the most proactive and caring doctor I've had. If you want somebody who's courteous, prompt, takes the time to explain things, and is easy to communicate with then Dr. Gwinnup is your doctor. Also, it's very easy to make an appointment - usually no more than a day if truly needed. In fact, several times I've had a same day appointment.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2009

Dr. Ann K. Gwinnup's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston (Grad. 1999)

AHC