Ratings for Dr. Hector McDonald

I can't say enough about Dr. McDonald...Excellent personality, caring person, great listener and very competent at his job. His clinic is beautiful, clean and inviting....The staff are friendly and helpful....My eyelid surgery went perfect, and I am very happy with the results....He is an amazing doctor....I would highly recommend him to anyone!!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

Dr. McDonald is amazing !!!! I would recommend him to everone ...I had my eyes done & they are perfect .

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

Quel excellent médecin! Dr McDonald était non seulement très competent et attentif, mais un vrai plaisir de parler avec. De plus, j’aime beaucoup sa clinique qui toujours parfaitement propre et bien gérée.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

Hector McDonald is The Best! Simple as that. Extremely competent, a nice guy and pleasant, as are his staff.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

Very good experience with this doctor and all his staff

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

Incredible visit, what a gentlemen. 5 *. Class act all the way.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2016

Very knowledgeable and personal as well. Clinic is top notch ands spotless. Overall a positive experience!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2015

Dr. McDonald was very helpful in my case. I have been to 2 different doctors for the past 6 months without any improvement. He is very knowledgeable, a good listener with an excellent personality. His clinic is literally a piece of art. The staff are very friendly and they care for the very minor details that makes your experience smooth.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

I highly recommend Dr. McDonald! Not only is he very competent at his job, he is pleasant, approachable and friendly. I felt so comfortable in his beautiful, very clean facility. His staff is very cheery, helpful and efficient. Although my appointment time was slightly delayed, I didn't sit for hours because things were overbooked. (I've sat with my parents for numerous hours in an opthomologist's office since everyone was given the same appointment time.) it was truly a positive experience for me.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2014

Dr McDonald is a superb surgeon who is passionate about his work. My reconstructive surgery and eyelid transplant results are perfect. His honesty, caring and concern for me as a patient is second to none.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2013