Ratings for Dr. Hector McDonald

All excellent! Satisfied with the procedure and the outcome.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

My Teenager was anxious about her surgeries and the staff and Doctor were great~excellent bedside manner and takes the time to talk and listen to you.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

I have had two procedures done by Dr McDonald..very satisfied with the Outcome!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

Amazing..amazing..amazing!! He is simply the best.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

Most professional and courteous staff. Very well designed interior allowing a lot of natural light.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

Loved his work and his staff very pleasant and professional I couldn't have been treated better and I loved the outcome of the surgery

flag | Submitted January 8, 2017

I had my first visit with Dr MacDonald on Dec 16/2016 and I found him to be pretty nice and knew is job. Felt so comfortable that I booked my appointment for January 25, 2017

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

Amazing Dr. He did my eyelids in nov. And I am thrilled with them. Lovely staff. Highly recommend him. Molly Starr R.N.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2016

We are referred to specialists when health matters go bad. Let me tell you after the most dismaying and condescending visit to the Eye Clinic at the Ottawa Hospital a second opinion and referral to Dr. Hector McDonald was nothing short of gift from the heavens. He listened, he addressed the issue, he tended to my eye problem and if his professional assistance wasn't enough let me just say you will never EVER meet a more courteous, kind and compassionate medical professional! And it should be said we all know that when entering most medical professional offices you are usually greeted with the personality and warmth of melba toast. You will not find that at Dr. McDonald's office. What a team package they are. If you get to choose a location to find an eye specialist and Dr. McDonald's name is on the list "choose him" you will never regret the decision nor walk out the door feeling hopeless.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

I can't say enough about Dr. McDonald...Excellent personality, caring person, great listener and very competent at his job. His clinic is beautiful, clean and inviting....The staff are friendly and helpful....My eyelid surgery went perfect, and I am very happy with the results....He is an amazing doctor....I would highly recommend him to anyone!!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016