Ratings for Dr. Hector McDonald

Amazing..amazing..amazing!! He is simply the best.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

Most professional and courteous staff. Very well designed interior allowing a lot of natural light.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

Loved his work and his staff very pleasant and professional I couldn't have been treated better and I loved the outcome of the surgery

flag | Submitted January 8, 2017

I had my first visit with Dr MacDonald on Dec 16/2016 and I found him to be pretty nice and knew is job. Felt so comfortable that I booked my appointment for January 25, 2017

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

Amazing Dr. He did my eyelids in nov. And I am thrilled with them. Lovely staff. Highly recommend him. Molly Starr R.N.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2016

We are referred to specialists when health matters go bad. Let me tell you after the most dismaying and condescending visit to the Eye Clinic at the Ottawa Hospital a second opinion and referral to Dr. Hector McDonald was nothing short of gift from the heavens. He listened, he addressed the issue, he tended to my eye problem and if his professional assistance wasn't enough let me just say you will never EVER meet a more courteous, kind and compassionate medical professional! And it should be said we all know that when entering most medical professional offices you are usually greeted with the personality and warmth of melba toast. You will not find that at Dr. McDonald's office. What a team package they are. If you get to choose a location to find an eye specialist and Dr. McDonald's name is on the list "choose him" you will never regret the decision nor walk out the door feeling hopeless.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

I can't say enough about Dr. McDonald...Excellent personality, caring person, great listener and very competent at his job. His clinic is beautiful, clean and inviting....The staff are friendly and helpful....My eyelid surgery went perfect, and I am very happy with the results....He is an amazing doctor....I would highly recommend him to anyone!!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

Dr. McDonald is amazing !!!! I would recommend him to everone ...I had my eyes done & they are perfect .

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

Quel excellent médecin! Dr McDonald était non seulement très competent et attentif, mais un vrai plaisir de parler avec. De plus, j’aime beaucoup sa clinique qui toujours parfaitement propre et bien gérée.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

Hector McDonald is The Best! Simple as that. Extremely competent, a nice guy and pleasant, as are his staff.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016