Ratings for Dr. Hector McDonald

The kindest and most professional doctor and staff you will ever encounter. The best medical experience I have had in my lifetime. They set an example for all to follow.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

Dr MacDonald is by far the nicest professional I have met in the medical field. He and his staff are the best! He took the time to answer my questions, and the whole procedure went exactly as he described, (recovery time, and healing). I had been referred to him by a friend and decided immediately that he was the one for me. I had my surgery in Jan '17 and although I am totally satisfied with the results, Dr MacDonald still wants to tweek his work (at no cost to me) to make my eyes perfect. You dont get that very often! I would give him way more than fives if I could!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

All excellent! Satisfied with the procedure and the outcome.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

My Teenager was anxious about her surgeries and the staff and Doctor were great~excellent bedside manner and takes the time to talk and listen to you.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

I have had two procedures done by Dr McDonald..very satisfied with the Outcome!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

Amazing..amazing..amazing!! He is simply the best.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

Most professional and courteous staff. Very well designed interior allowing a lot of natural light.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

Loved his work and his staff very pleasant and professional I couldn't have been treated better and I loved the outcome of the surgery

flag | Submitted January 8, 2017

I had my first visit with Dr MacDonald on Dec 16/2016 and I found him to be pretty nice and knew is job. Felt so comfortable that I booked my appointment for January 25, 2017

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

Amazing Dr. He did my eyelids in nov. And I am thrilled with them. Lovely staff. Highly recommend him. Molly Starr R.N.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2016