Ratings for Dr. Ajay Reddivari

Soft Spoken, Very Knowledgable,Saved my Life, I've got Great respect for Dr.Reddivari !

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

Dr Reddivari is a wonderful heart doctor my dad had problems where his heart rate went real high but no one ever check out the causes. We meet dr Reddivari when my dad was admitted to hospital he found the problem of my dad high heart rate he has A fibulation there can cause stroke . He put him on blood thinner and he been taken care of dad for 5 month now . We thank him for my Dad life and his loving care and kindness towards my dad . He is a very caring doctor plus he takes his time with his patients.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2012

Dr. Reddivari is a very nice, reassuring doctor. I saw him recently for a checkup on my heart (due to another condition I have) and he explained everything to me. I don't have a heart condition, it turns out, so I can't say much for his long-term care, but he is very understanding and I liked all of his staff also.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2008

Dr. Ajay Reddivari's Credentials

• Rangaraya Med Coll, Univ Hlth Sci, Vijayawada, Kakinada, Ap, India (Grad. 1981)

MB Health