Ratings for Dr. Dennis L. Piccone

Dr Piccone is one of the most thorough and knowledgable physicians I have even been too. No matter what is wrong with me or one of my family members, he always gets to the root of the problem. He has the best bedside manner. He is very caring. Always asks about my personally and my family. I hope he never retires..my family and as well as many others really love him. I know some patients hate to wait to see him, but he has so many patients that love him, its always worth the wait.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014

HAD TO PAY FOR PRESCRIPTIONS REQUEST. ONLY WRITES PRESCRIPTIONS FOR 1 MAYBE 2 REFILLS. NOT USED TO THAT. EVERYTHING SEEMS TO REQUIRE A SECOND VISIT BACK. NEED AN APPOINTMENT TO DRAW BLOOD. I DO FEEL THAT HE IS A VERY KNOWLEDGE DOCTOR BUT TO GET AN APPOINTMENT IS HORRIBLE. WHEN I AM SICK I NEED TO SEE A DOCTOR NOW NOT 2 WEEKS FROM NOW.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2013

Made me pay for my prescriptions from my insurance company and crossed out the 1 year refill and made one month. After a too long wait the day before to see the doctor. All about money not medicine, and not your time. STAY AWAY

flag | Submitted December 3, 2009

to many patients at least a 1 1/2 wait with appointment. does not spend a lot o time with you ater a very long wait. money mill

flag | Submitted March 30, 2009

Dr. Dennis L. Piccone's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1976)