Ratings for Dr. Carol A. Boelter

Dr Boelter is compassionate, thorough, and patient. I do not like the fact that most of the "nurses" are CMAs or LPNs. I would prefer that they at least had an RN phone triage nurse. That said, I do like the in-house lab and x-ray. Good experience overall. Have had her as my Doctor since 2002 roughly.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014

I have been with Dr. Boelter since she first started practicing . She has been great. Is really up on new things going on. She listens and she pays attention. I recommend her to all my friend's.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

Dr. Carol Boelter is not ill-intentioned but appears ill-equipped to handle anything outside the common cold. If you have expansive medical knowledge, enjoy conducting your own research pre and post appointments, and don’t take issue with being misinformed, Dr. Boelter might be right for you. However, if you are seeking a PCP who is knowledgeable and can address medical issues outside the standard ailments, I would advise looking elsewhere.

Submitted July 11, 2012

I love Dr.Boelter, She has seen me through alot in the last decade. she was very new to practice, but I like and trusted her from the beginning. She listens me, and actual seems like she cares. thanks to her i dont feel like going to the dr. is a bad thing. She knows how to treat my health issues, and lets me know if there are new and better ways. It has been a real pleasure to have her as my Dr.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2012

Dr. Boelter is WONDERFUL! She took care of my premature twins when they were in the NICU at St. Elizabeth's Regional Medical Center in 2001. I had another Pediatrician for my twins upon release. After they got out of the NICU I wasn't very happy with him. I immediately thought of Dr. Boelter and called St. Elizabeth's Regional Medical Center to see if she was practicing in Lincoln somewhere. They found her for me and my family began going to her. She is very caring, knowledgeable, and has great bedside manner. I have referred my friends and family to her as well. She is excellent!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Boelter's for about 9 years. She has been consistently a great doctor for me. She has referred me to specialists as necessary, been extremely patient and kind, accurately answering any questions I had. She has a good bedside manner and genuinely cares about her patients. I would DEFINITELY recommend Dr. Boelter.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2011

My son would not be alive if it weren't for Dr. Boelter! She literally diagnosed him within 24 hours of our first visit after three years with another doctor. Patient, kind, interested, "real".

flag | Submitted March 21, 2009

GREAT DOC! LOVED HER! She moved to a different building, otherwise I would have kept her. She's young, professional and very understanding. Would always listen to a person, and never questioned your judgments. Recommend her highly!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2009

Dr. Boelter is wonderful, a very caring and knowledgeable doctor--one of the best I've ever worked with!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2008

Dr. Boelter is an extremely nice doctor. She diagnosed me with PCOS, and there are still a lot of doctors out there that don't know about PCOS. She got me on meds right away. The only bad part is that she isn't an OB/GYN, so there's not much she can help me with for my PCOS. Still, she is a very friendly and involved doctor.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2008

Dr. Carol A. Boelter's Credentials

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)