Ratings for Dr. Steven M. Beenstock

I'm not sure about the doctor himself, but his office doesn't seem to care very much. He makes you come into the office to get your test results. On top of that, his office bills all the visits as "sick." In my case, a well visit would be covered %100. Since this was a sick visit, I ended up shelling out about $60. One of these visits was only to get the test results he said I needed. He didn't even change my prescription. To add insult to injury, he sent my test results to an out-of-network lab, which meant I also had to eat about $800 in lab fees.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2010

Doctor is very friendly and knowledgeable, and take cares of all his patient with honestly and spend time questions that might help with the diagnosis. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2009

Staff is great, and Dr. Beenstock always seems genuinely concerned about patient issues. I would highly recommend this doctor. -Kevin R.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

Dr. Steven M. Beenstock's Credentials

• University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry (Grad. 1990)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Fair Lawn, NJ