Ratings for Dr. Saima Haleem

Unprofessional. I waited over an hour in the doctors office only to find out she had left before seeing me

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

I really like her. She is a wonderful doctor. She is caring and always ready to help.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Dr. Haleem is an amazing person and a very caring doctor. She always explains why she is ordering a test or not. She is also very easy to talk to. Her bed side manners are great.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

She is an amazing doctor. I have young children and she is wonderful with them. She makes me feel very comfortable.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

Left her last practice without notifying her patients. Found out by accident. Unable to get charts. Sent to a storage facility in Ontario. Had to pay $100 to get a copy. Not very hands-on. Always late.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

I have been with this doc for 7 years she's the one who keeps me alive before my god

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

Dr Haleem is the best doctor I ever had. She always answers my questions and takes her time to discuss health matters. She is very kind and pleasant.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

Went to see her for my pregnancy. She would always forget what procedures she did the last time i seen her. The nurse that assists her at her office must have been from an other planet. I stopped going to her half way through. Somehow she still ended up delivering my baby. After the delivery, I went to thank her and she left right away. Talk about poor bedside manner.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

I'm so sad that she has left Cape Breton. She always treated me with respect. Very efficient and knowledgeable. Best bed side manners. She was the best doc I ever had.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

She is nice and polite, always in a good mood, however, knowledge is very basic, poor clinical judgement. She does not update her knowledge. Not safe.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015