Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth E. Cooley

Dr. Cooley is an awesome doctor! She always spends more than enough time with me, always follows up with previous visits. Her staff is fantastic, too! I have never had less than a stellar visit at her office. I would recommend her as a doctor to everyone. I can't understand why one of her other patients spoke negatively about her. It has always been a great experience with Dr. Cooley as my doctor.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2011

from the receptionist,who always answers promptly,iv never gotten an annoying answering machine,to the wonderful nurses i always have had a good experience .Dr.Cooley herself is always friendly,knowledgeable and takes her time with my whole family,from a teenager to a 5 year old.she never makes us feel rushed.we are so happy with her whole staff.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2011

Dr. Cooley has been nothing but professional and helpful since my whole family has been going to her. I have two young boys and she asks about each and everyone one of us, by name when myself or my wife are in there. Dr. Cooley is an outstanding doctor.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2009

Our family changed to Dr Cooley a few years ago since we were not too pleased with our old doctor. I have been very happy. I just went to her with my son, and she knew exactly what was wrong with him, gave me the appropriate prescription, and answered all my questions. She even told me to call the next day to make sure everything was ok. I never feel rushed, and I always have plenty of time to ask questions.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2009

She doesnt care about her clients she will sit across the room with her arms crossed and just walks out when she's done with out never asks if you have any other questions or explians how to take/use prescriptions she's written for you I have never had an appointment with her that lasted more than five minutes SERIOUSLY! I always see the nurses more and all they do is weigh me (which they don't even know how to use a scale) and take blood pressure.also her hours are horrible she walk out the door promptly by 430 and doesn't do weekends ever it makes it hard for us working people to see her when making an appointment I have always felt like I'm an inconvience when my availabilty doesn't work... She's a family gen practitioner she needs to be more avaliable and kind. I will be finding a new doctor I HIGHLY DONT Recommend her to anyone

flag | Submitted March 1, 2009

Dr. Elizabeth E. Cooley's Credentials

• University Of Vermont College Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

MSP/BC Med