Ratings for Dr. Sarah J. Macduffie

After reading these rating I felt I needed to tell my experience with dr. MacDuffie. She was my PC for 10 years this was my second time seeing her I would have my appointments with the nurse. A few years ago I had some blood test that wer not normal, along with symptoms that never should have been ignored ever. Sarah told me it was medically impossible I would beg her to help me until the day she told her assist. while I could hear on my end of the phone "Tell her if she wants to have an earlier appointment with a specialist call her friends at the Portsmouth Hospital". From that point on she was and will never be my dr. again. When I requested my records they said I was over reacting because I thought my breast cancer returned. Well it wasn't my BC I was worried about a few months later I ended up having emergency surgery for stage 3 ovarian cancer. If MacDuffie listened to me and acted like a doctor my cancer would not have been in this advanced stage. Becareful if your really sick.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2010

Sara MacD. is very attentive to my needs and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2010

dr "mac" is a wonderful doctor. she is not intimidating and it feels like you are chatting with a friend who is truly concerned about your health and your family. she truly treats the whole patient-not just the symptoms. compassionate and warm. i would take my infant or my grandmother to her.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2010

Dr. MacDuffie is so open minded, wanting to help but not just a pill pusher. She takes the time to listen, not making you feel rushed or like you are wasting her time. She works WITH you, not just telling you "this is what you will do" like most doctors. I HIGHLY recommend her !

flag | Submitted April 12, 2009

Dr. MacDuffie is extremely helpful and knowledgeable. She is caring and non-judgmental. I have been seeing her for 10 years and unfortunately have to leave because I need an OB/GYN and not just an gen. practitioner. Staff is helpful, friendly, and understanding. Most prescriptions are filled immediately and nurses are good about returning phone calls.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2009

Dr. Sarah J. Macduffie's Credentials

• University Of New England, College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Top Hospitals in Portsmouth, NH