Ratings for Dr. ED L. Seljeskog

Very, very knowledgble about spinal/ neck injuries. Very "old school" and believes in greeting patients in the waiting room etc. Always felt like he took the time to explain. Liked him. Office staff NOT nice however.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2011

Dr. Seljeskot is my hero! He saved my life. His "bedside manner" may be somewhat lacking, but he is a gifted neurosurgeon.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2008

Took my 82 year old mother back to surgery after Dr Watt's previous surgery and when she tried to tell him she was still in pain he dismissed her with a wave of his hand and left the room. My mother has been in pain 24/7 since but not due to Dr Sekjeskog, due to Dr. Watt's incompetence.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2008

I cant empty my bladder too well after his back surgery and I now drag my left leg. He got REALLY mad when I asked why. He wopuldnt say what went wrong. He must be 80 years old. HE SHOULD RETIRE!!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2007

Bad bedside manner. Very angry. I am in terrible pain after his surgery. He was very rude to me and is not sympathetic at all. Would noy recommend him to anyone who needs surgery.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2007

Dr. ED L. Seljeskog's Credentials

• Univ Of Mn Med Sch-Minneapolis, Minneapolis Mn 55455 (Grad. 1959)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Rapid City, SD