Ratings for Dr. Tim J. Watt

I am glad I chose Dr. Watt for my care. Great experience!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2019

Dr. Watt is one of the most amazing doctors! The service and care that I received from my initial appointment, through surgery and through my after care was impeccable. I would recommend him and his staff for anything related to my back, neck and/or spine.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

Most horrible experience ever. The care was BAD. Had the I don't care attitude.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

Dr. Watt was able to rid me of my pain and numbness, I just can’t express how thankful I am. He is a very down to earth say it like it is doctor. I couldn’t have asked for anything more. My surgery results were above my expectations. Great Dr. Great staff Randy

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

This man simply told me,I'm fat and to eat fish oil pills. Spent 4 minutes with me and walked out,after I was told not to come back until I have no feelings in legs and arms. Wasted my time and money. And I will tell everyone how awful he is.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

Excellent surgeon, clinic staff and professional nursing staff. I'm a health care provider as well. They were awesome. Totally relieved pain from disk injury.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

Tim did a great job from start to finish. He gave me confidence in initial visit that he would do a great job and that he cared. In post op follow up he answered all of my wife's questions and mine plus he offered additional unrelated health advise. Great job Sir!!! Curt

flag | Submitted May 20, 2016

I received exceptional care before, during and after my lumbar fusion. Dr. Watt provided me with an accurate diagnosis (which had never been achieved before). Dr. Watt and his staff were there for my in every way. Dr. Watt provided me with unexpected and amazing aftercare. I was in awe of how his team puts my care together. It was seamless!! Thank you Dr. Watt for your care and expertise!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2016

From beginning to end Dr. Watt and his staff were helpful, polite, knowledgeable and all around amazing.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

Horrible experience, degraded, sworn at, didn't seem to want to help

flag | Submitted August 25, 2015

Dr. Tim J. Watt's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

AHC