Ratings for Dr. Martina Lacerte

Dr Lacerte does not take any notes when patient goes to see her. She just keeps saying come back next week. (Just so she can bill for more visits) She does not put in referrals. If you had cancer and need follow ups, do not go see her because she has no idea on how/what to do, check for. Dr Lacerte's lack of checking over her patients, taking notes to remember for next visit, she does nothing for you but jeopardizes your health due to inability to be a proper doctor. When questioned about her inability to care properly for her patients, she has nothing to say then just leaves the room. Her receptionist Don is a total waste of space. She does not answer the phone, she would hangup on you, she denies when she does wrong and she trusts take credit for other staffs work and blames other staff for her inability to do a job. if you value your health dr. Lacerte is not a doctor you want to go see.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2019

No issues at all staff and Dr. Lacerte are awesome. Very helpful and thorough.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2018

Must keep up with new medical studies. I often tell he about โ€˜ new studies โ€˜ ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„. Quite forgetful.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2018

Has been the most thorough and understanding doctor we have had in years. Honestly and genuinely cares for my husband and I as her patients. Always investigates any complaint and follows up . Has never ignored what seems to be a small problem..Can not say enough good about her and her staff.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2018

Nice as a human , but really doesnโ€™t listen, just doesnโ€™t get it right

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

Staff in the past 12-24 months are terrible. I think they are overwhelmed with calls and patients. They were rude to me over an inquiry on a surgical referral. If it wasn't for my phone call I would have missed the appointment! No apology or admitting fault. The only issue I have with Dr. Lacerte is I wish she prepared for appointments like she used to and that she was more educated on naturopathic medicine and open to working with Naturopathic Doctors' vs being defensive.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

I have been seeing Dr Lacerte as my GP for the last 5-6 years. I am so happy to have found her. Yes, it may take a couple calls to get through to the reception to make an appointment, but when I've needed to see a doctor asap, they usually can find a way to accommodate (within reason). Great care. Would recommend. Wish she was taking on new patients so my boyfriend could see her too.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

My mother was experiencing delusions to the point of becoming dangerous. she was carrying around weapons to injure the people she was imagining. We informed the doctor about this, she did not take any action other than prescribe a medication to calm her down at night. No attempted diagnosis, no referrals to the crisis line that I'd available. My mother also had a large sore on the bottom of her foot, the doctor prescribed a wart remover. The sore was around 1.5" across, the pads she recommended were only .5" in diameter. My mother had complained of hearing music in her ears for months, maybe even years. The doctor was aware of this as whatever she has progressed. Nothing was done. Without the help of her doctor, we had to get a team to come and take my mother into the hospital because she was getting dangerous. She has been in the hospital for nearly a month and a half. Dr. Lacerte is nowhere to be found. While I was there, at the doctors office with my mother,the frequency of people coming and going, the office seemed to simply be a money factory for her. Get as many people through as possible. Do no recommend.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

Dr. Lacerte is an excellent doctor who really cares about her patients and will take the time to investigate issues she is not familiar with or are different. She is also very quick to react to possible problems and get things moving when necessary. Dawn is amazing as well as Christine and they all do a great job taking care of any issues! So lucky to have this practice!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

flag | Submitted October 4, 2016

Unfortunately I found that Dr. Lacerte did not have knowledge to diagnose a lactose intolerant newborn and my child wasn't gaining any weight in the first month. She did not follow up on health concerns that we had and we had to continually remind her that she was going to follow up with it. I don't believe it's best that she is a teaching doctor to med students

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016