Ratings for Dr. Robert Lindsay

Thank you Dr. Lindsay and Shannon for all of your concerns while in your care .....So far so good !!! still in the healing process however, looking great ....

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

Dr. Lindsay did an excellent job reconstructing my blow out fracture, work diligently on the exo and enopthalmus conditions, cosmetically correct surgical scarring, and semtrically corrected my eye to give me the chance to a normal life! 3 major and 5 minor surgeries. Thank you Dr. Lindsay!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

Never had the chance to get my surgery completed. Could not get past the assistant she was so terrible to deal with I agree with all the negative reports so for on SHARON

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

Dr Lindsay is a kind, competent and very, very nice man. He spent a lot of time with me before having a post-mastectomy implant and then a lift/reduction on the other side. I would recommend him to anyone looking for compassionate and thorough care. Shannon, however is a different story..too long to go into. She is rude, impatient, incompetent with ZERO memory. Treated me much the same as the posting of Nov 9/16. I do disagree with the statement that the doctor just wants to make money on more appointments. It is too bad this person gave up (however I can completely understand why) because I am sure you would have been very pleased. Thumbs up +++ to Dr. Lindsay but lots of thumbs down for Shannon. Very unprofessional in manner and appearance. Not a good first impression presented when attended the office of a very competent professional. Too bad for Dr. Lindsay.......

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

we had surgery scheduled in Foothills, doctor's admin called 2 months in advance for a surgery, which could take decent doctor 3 minutes to complete without rescheduling. All this doctor wants is to make money on more appointments/useless surgery operations. Assistant spoke in harsh tone and she never called to confirm the surgery, When we arrived to the hospital by taking time off the work, parking and paying for parking, we found that doctor suddenly cancelled all surgeries for today. Staff was very annoyed by doctor assistant who is supposed to call everybody and reschedule, but she never did. I desperately tried to reach doctor's office and left 3 voice messages, with no success to speak to the assistant. at 12pm the greeting has changed to inform that she left the office and will return all the calls tomorrow. Terrible service, luck of respect, luck of any knowledge by this doctor, desire to make more money from health care. Don't recommend even approaching this doctor.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2016

Dr.Lindasay and Shannon thank you for everything I'm blessed and grateful for all your support .

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

I went to this doctor for rhinoplasty surgery and HE RUINED MY NOSE!!!! He did 3 surgeries on my nose and it is crooked and I can't even breathe. what a hack. And when I went to him to let him know about my concerns, he told me he won't operate on me anymore. WORST DECISION I EVER MADE!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

I haven't seen doctor Lindsay yet- however I am strongly considering the alternative as I just got off the phone with his incredibly unprofessional; rude receptionist. I have never been treated so incredibly poorly before! It has been nearly 6 weeks since my referral was sent in from my doctor. So I phone his office to follow up; and they suggested I follow up with the receptionist there. Her response to me was "you along 50 other people!!!" Lady; if you are behind on your referrals that is not MY problem... We go onto finding a date for the consultation and as she asks me to repeat myself over and over and over , my name, my birthdate, my number...at least a handful of time I kindly requested her to repeat the date she had randomly selected for me to make sure I heard it correctly. She then yells it into the phone as if I'm deaf. I am booking an appt with my doctor this week to see if I can get a referral elsewhere as from reading the below reviews she is going to continue being an issue. I don't care if she is his daughter- she represents him. If she is behaving like that to his patients- I don't know if I would want to see her father for surgery. Very questionable. The fact he also hasn't spoken to her about her behaviour and some of these reviews date back 2 years ago is another red flag.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

Better late than never. I had a bi-lateral mastectomy in July of 2013, and I could thank Dr. Lindsay every day the rest of my life for the reconstructed breast. Dr. Lindsay and Shannon made me so comfortable with all of my procedures. Thank you so much for being so wonderful.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

Dr Lindsay did my breast reconstruction after a mastectomy. He did an amazing job. I have had many compliments from other medical professionals. It has helped me to feel whole again.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2016

Dr. Robert Lindsay's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients