Ratings for Dr. Robert Lindsay

Dr Lindsay did my breast reconstruction after a mastectomy. He did an amazing job. I have had many compliments from other medical professionals. It has helped me to feel whole again.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2016

This doctor is as gifted, and any of his interns we met during our experience realize how blessed they are to have him as a teacher and mentor. No one could have been kinder to a victim of violence, as were Dr. Lindsay and his students, his level of compassion was off the chart, his precision can't be compared. How he managed to reconstruct a person's face with so many broken bones, in the swollen state it was in, can only be possible by a doctor of his level of expertise. His work has been a miracle in our life, and in our daughter's life, we can never be grateful enough. I hope Dr. Lindsay and Shannon stay strong and continue to be as incredibly resilient as they are. How can we ever thank you, Dr. Lindsay! Thank you also Shannon for thoughtfulness and kind support. You and Dr. Lindsay are like angels in people's lives and tragedies.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2015

After having an awful mastectomy experience with another surgeon, Dr. Lindsay and his staff were amazing. They heard my concerns, referred my to another (delightful) surgeon for my second mastectomy, and have been nothing short of amazing as I have navigated the world of cancer and the after affects it has on one's life. Dr. Lindsay is one of the most compassionate doctors I have met, and the care and concern he has taken in making me whole again through breast reconstruction is nothing short of amazing. His office staff have also been incredibly helpful and supportive during this process, and without Shannon, I wouldn't be where I am today - she heard my concerns after my first surgeon refused to refer me to a plastic surgeon for reconstruction. Both she and Danielle, have been wonderfully supportive, and it's been so appreciated. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Lindsay.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

He is pretty much the most amazing man ever. I am so grateful for the amazing job he did for my bilateral mastectomy reconstruction. Cant say enough good things, you are blessed if you get this man to put you back together.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

Dr. Lindsay is an incredibly kind and compassionate physician. He has amazing skill and knowledge in the area of breast reconstruction. I felt well informed before my surgery, and he did all that I expected in terms of overall results. My follow up care has been tremendous. He is very focused on patient care and satisfaction. I can't say enough about him- he is all that one could ever hope for in a physician.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

I had an appointment for January. I booked it nearly a year ago for a mole removal. Before I left the office after my consult, I triple checked that they would call and confirm my appointment. She assured me she would as it's policy. I didn't receive a call in January. It is now February, and I now have received a call saying "you were a no show, do you want to re-book?" I asked the lady that called me why she didn't call sooner to confirm like she promised, and she asked me when my appointment was for. I said I wasn't sure, as I am in class. Then she said she had it on her computer that she DID call me and I confirmed. 110% incorrect. Seriously, SO unprofessional and I will NOT be calling to re-book. It's not the doctor himself, as I have heard wonderful things about him, but hire someone who knows what the hell they're doing. I felt rushed and not important, which is a HUGE no no when you have that type of job. End rant! I hope the best for the people that have the patience for this office.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

Dr Robert Lindsay is by far the best surgeon. If you want the best you will need to have patience to see him as he is on high demand - just as his office staff. I have dealt with dr Lindsay since 1986. I survived burns to approximatley 35% of my body. He has performed 100's of surgeries on me and has made me appear to have very little scarring left. Due to the 3rd degree burns, 29 years later I still have contractures on my neck and chin. I am going back to see him and see if he can offer some relief and more reconstructive surgery. Shannon was helpful in booking the appointment. I have nothing poor to say. I am understanding and thank this man and his team for saving my life, helping me look less scarred and deformed and working with me in a very kind, gentle, professional manner. I feel that if it was not fo rhim my scarring would be much greater and more noticeable than it is now. Kim

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

I had a breast reduction in February 2014 & am VERY happy with the result. Dr. Lindsay is amazing & very easy to talk with & he explains things in a easy to understand manor. I was seen in a very reasonable amount of time from the initial consultation to my surgery. My BIG issue is with the front reception, Shannon. I know she is his daughter BUT on several occasions she was in such a hurry to get off the phone, she'd ask ME to call her back "in 5 minutes" on her cell phone & when I did it was like she'd never heard of me before. I also work in a very busy dental practice & do much of the same type of work & I have never, in my 29 years, treated a patient this way. When I saw Dr. Lindsay for a follow up visit, we discussed botox. he agreed to see me for this & asked me to schedule appointment w Shannon. When I tried to (immediately after leaving the examination room) she told me I'd have to call back. I called back the next day & she said I needed ANOTHER consult appointment. I calmly explained that I'd just spoken with her & seen Dr. Lindsay less than 24 hours ago. her response was "he sees hundreds of patients how am I supposed to remember everything?" I asked her to speak w Dr. Lindsay &/or check my chart. I don't know for sure, but I'm pretty confident she did neither and offered me a consult only appointment, even though I had previously explained & explained again that I already had the botox & Dr. Lindsay had agreed to see me for injections. I only have great things to say about Dr. Lindsay but I hope he re-evaluates having his daughter "run" his practice. She can be very dismissive & short on the edge of rude. This is really too bad as Dr. Lindsay & the hospital staff were beyond amazing. I know several people who know Shannon well. I "get" her personality but she is representing Dr. Lindsay in a professional environment & seems VERY overwhelmed with her work load. I understand how much is involved as I also schedule GA surgeries for some of our patients BUT if you are organized & recognize that no favours are being done if no work is being done well or to completion perhaps some work can be delegated. Due to my health I deal with several specialist offices & have never had any of the frustrating issues w scheduling & communicating. I have decided to continue w follow up appointments & speak directly w Dr. Lindsay re some of my concerns as nothing can be tweaked or corrected if he is unaware.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014

So disappointed, after waiting almost 2 years and having my appointment cancelled and rescheduled either because they were moving offices or the doctor was taking time off, 2 weeks before my appointment in November I phone to confirm and they've lost my appointment, not only am I frustrated from putting everything on hold in the meantime I have to deal with the most inconsiderate, rude, unprofessional secretary who has no regard for anyone in my opinion. What a joke!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

Dr. Robert Lindsay's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Lindsay did my breast reconstruction after a mastectomy. He did an amazing job. I have had many compliments from other medical professionals. It has helped ..."

January 17, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This doctor is as gifted, and any of his interns we met during our experience realize how blessed they are to have him as a teacher and mentor. No one could hav..."

December 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After having an awful mastectomy experience with another surgeon, Dr. Lindsay and his staff were amazing. They heard my concerns, referred my to another (delig..."

October 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is pretty much the most amazing man ever. I am so grateful for the amazing job he did for my bilateral mastectomy reconstruction. Cant say enough good things..."

October 2, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "T1Y0" to "T3E 6W4". Address has been updated from "None" to "7 Glenbrook Place Southwest". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "14035713155".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Lindsay was wonderful. Gave me a huge amount of support and care after my surgery. He is kind and honest "

May 14, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Lindsay is an incredibly kind and compassionate physician. He has amazing skill and knowledge in the area of breast reconstruction. I felt well informed b..."

February 19, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I had an appointment for January. I booked it nearly a year ago for a mole removal. Before I left the office after my consult, I triple checked that they would ..."

February 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Robert Lindsay is by far the best surgeon. If you want the best you will need to have patience to see him as he is on high demand - just as his office staff...."

January 12, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This doctor and his staff are useless, 2x now I have called in about an appointment only to be told oh yeah we were going to cancel that...WTF. The first time ..."

November 17, 2014
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "I had a breast reduction in February 2014 & am VERY happy with the result. Dr. Lindsay is amazing & very easy to talk with & he explains things in a easy to un..."

November 7, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "So disappointed, after waiting almost 2 years and having my appointment cancelled and rescheduled either because they were moving offices or the doctor was taki..."

October 23, 2014
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "After waiting 6 months for my appointment, first I drove to the address on the referral information only to find his office isn't there. I then drove to the Foo..."

October 22, 2014