Ratings for Dr. Robert Lindsay

I haven't seen doctor Lindsay yet- however I am strongly considering the alternative as I just got off the phone with his incredibly unprofessional; rude receptionist. I have never been treated so incredibly poorly before! It has been nearly 6 weeks since my referral was sent in from my doctor. So I phone his office to follow up; and they suggested I follow up with the receptionist there. Her response to me was "you along 50 other people!!!" Lady; if you are behind on your referrals that is not MY problem... We go onto finding a date for the consultation and as she asks me to repeat myself over and over and over , my name, my birthdate, my number...at least a handful of time I kindly requested her to repeat the date she had randomly selected for me to make sure I heard it correctly. She then yells it into the phone as if I'm deaf. I am booking an appt with my doctor this week to see if I can get a referral elsewhere as from reading the below reviews she is going to continue being an issue. I don't care if she is his daughter- she represents him. If she is behaving like that to his patients- I don't know if I would want to see her father for surgery. Very questionable. The fact he also hasn't spoken to her about her behaviour and some of these reviews date back 2 years ago is another red flag.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

Better late than never. I had a bi-lateral mastectomy in July of 2013, and I could thank Dr. Lindsay every day the rest of my life for the reconstructed breast. Dr. Lindsay and Shannon made me so comfortable with all of my procedures. Thank you so much for being so wonderful.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

Dr Lindsay did my breast reconstruction after a mastectomy. He did an amazing job. I have had many compliments from other medical professionals. It has helped me to feel whole again.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2016

This doctor is as gifted, and any of his interns we met during our experience realize how blessed they are to have him as a teacher and mentor. No one could have been kinder to a victim of violence, as were Dr. Lindsay and his students, his level of compassion was off the chart, his precision can't be compared. How he managed to reconstruct a person's face with so many broken bones, in the swollen state it was in, can only be possible by a doctor of his level of expertise. His work has been a miracle in our life, and in our daughter's life, we can never be grateful enough. I hope Dr. Lindsay and Shannon stay strong and continue to be as incredibly resilient as they are. How can we ever thank you, Dr. Lindsay! Thank you also Shannon for thoughtfulness and kind support. You and Dr. Lindsay are like angels in people's lives and tragedies.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2015

After having an awful mastectomy experience with another surgeon, Dr. Lindsay and his staff were amazing. They heard my concerns, referred my to another (delightful) surgeon for my second mastectomy, and have been nothing short of amazing as I have navigated the world of cancer and the after affects it has on one's life. Dr. Lindsay is one of the most compassionate doctors I have met, and the care and concern he has taken in making me whole again through breast reconstruction is nothing short of amazing. His office staff have also been incredibly helpful and supportive during this process, and without Shannon, I wouldn't be where I am today - she heard my concerns after my first surgeon refused to refer me to a plastic surgeon for reconstruction. Both she and Danielle, have been wonderfully supportive, and it's been so appreciated. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Lindsay.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

He is pretty much the most amazing man ever. I am so grateful for the amazing job he did for my bilateral mastectomy reconstruction. Cant say enough good things, you are blessed if you get this man to put you back together.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

Dr. Lindsay is an incredibly kind and compassionate physician. He has amazing skill and knowledge in the area of breast reconstruction. I felt well informed before my surgery, and he did all that I expected in terms of overall results. My follow up care has been tremendous. He is very focused on patient care and satisfaction. I can't say enough about him- he is all that one could ever hope for in a physician.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

I had an appointment for January. I booked it nearly a year ago for a mole removal. Before I left the office after my consult, I triple checked that they would call and confirm my appointment. She assured me she would as it's policy. I didn't receive a call in January. It is now February, and I now have received a call saying "you were a no show, do you want to re-book?" I asked the lady that called me why she didn't call sooner to confirm like she promised, and she asked me when my appointment was for. I said I wasn't sure, as I am in class. Then she said she had it on her computer that she DID call me and I confirmed. 110% incorrect. Seriously, SO unprofessional and I will NOT be calling to re-book. It's not the doctor himself, as I have heard wonderful things about him, but hire someone who knows what the hell they're doing. I felt rushed and not important, which is a HUGE no no when you have that type of job. End rant! I hope the best for the people that have the patience for this office.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

Dr Robert Lindsay is by far the best surgeon. If you want the best you will need to have patience to see him as he is on high demand - just as his office staff. I have dealt with dr Lindsay since 1986. I survived burns to approximatley 35% of my body. He has performed 100's of surgeries on me and has made me appear to have very little scarring left. Due to the 3rd degree burns, 29 years later I still have contractures on my neck and chin. I am going back to see him and see if he can offer some relief and more reconstructive surgery. Shannon was helpful in booking the appointment. I have nothing poor to say. I am understanding and thank this man and his team for saving my life, helping me look less scarred and deformed and working with me in a very kind, gentle, professional manner. I feel that if it was not fo rhim my scarring would be much greater and more noticeable than it is now. Kim

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

Dr. Robert Lindsay's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I haven't seen doctor Lindsay yet- however I am strongly considering the alternative as I just got off the phone with his incredibly unprofessional; rude recept..."

April 5, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Better late than never. I had a bi-lateral mastectomy in July of 2013, and I could thank Dr. Lindsay every day the rest of my life for the reconstructed breast...."

February 25, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Lindsay did my breast reconstruction after a mastectomy. He did an amazing job. I have had many compliments from other medical professionals. It has helped ..."

January 17, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This doctor is as gifted, and any of his interns we met during our experience realize how blessed they are to have him as a teacher and mentor. No one could hav..."

December 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After having an awful mastectomy experience with another surgeon, Dr. Lindsay and his staff were amazing. They heard my concerns, referred my to another (delig..."

October 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is pretty much the most amazing man ever. I am so grateful for the amazing job he did for my bilateral mastectomy reconstruction. Cant say enough good things..."

October 2, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "T1Y0" to "T3E 6W4". Address has been updated from "None" to "7 Glenbrook Place Southwest". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "14035713155".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Lindsay was wonderful. Gave me a huge amount of support and care after my surgery. He is kind and honest "

May 14, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Lindsay is an incredibly kind and compassionate physician. He has amazing skill and knowledge in the area of breast reconstruction. I felt well informed b..."

February 19, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I had an appointment for January. I booked it nearly a year ago for a mole removal. Before I left the office after my consult, I triple checked that they would ..."

February 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Robert Lindsay is by far the best surgeon. If you want the best you will need to have patience to see him as he is on high demand - just as his office staff...."

January 12, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This doctor and his staff are useless, 2x now I have called in about an appointment only to be told oh yeah we were going to cancel that...WTF. The first time ..."

November 17, 2014
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "I had a breast reduction in February 2014 & am VERY happy with the result. Dr. Lindsay is amazing & very easy to talk with & he explains things in a easy to un..."

November 7, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "So disappointed, after waiting almost 2 years and having my appointment cancelled and rescheduled either because they were moving offices or the doctor was taki..."

October 23, 2014
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "After waiting 6 months for my appointment, first I drove to the address on the referral information only to find his office isn't there. I then drove to the Foo..."

October 22, 2014