Ratings for Dr. David A. Padden

Dr Padden did my hip replacement in 2013 he was very caring and a wonderful Doctor. The only problem I had was that I was complaining about a constant pain on my hip and dr padden keep sending me for physical therapy but the discomfort was still there. I decided to seek another opinion in which the new surgeon ordered a MRI and they found fluid in my joint and needed to be aspirated once the procedure was done at the hospital my pain/discomfort was relief. Now I'm pain free. Not sure if I will recommend him to my friends. Even do he is a very nice person. I feel many months of discomfort could've been avoided with a simple MRI.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

dr. Padden did not listen to my concerns after hip replacement. Muscles were chronically torn according to MRI after three months of not walking properly. I would not recommend this doctor because he does not listen or act upon to patient concerns to quickly remedy problems..

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

I WAS ADMITTED INTO THE ER WITH AN EMERGENCY ELBOW PROBLEM. DR. PADDEN WAS ASSIGNED TO ME AND HAD TO FIX UP THE MESS MY PRIOR ORTHOPEDIC DOCTOR DID. HE WAS SO FRIENDLY, EXPLAINED TO ME THE EMERGENCY SURGERY I NEEDED IN DETAIL. BEFORE THE SURGERY, HE WAS VERY COMPASSIONATE AND EXPLAINED EVERYTHING TO ME AND MY HUSBAND AGAIN. HE KEPT CHECKING ON ME AND ALL WENT WELL. I WAS IN THE HOSPITAL FOR 2 DAYS, HE WAS PLEASANT EVERY TIME, AND ALWAYS CAME TO SEE ME. IT HAS BEEN 2 YEARS NOW, AND MY ELBOW IS PERFECT, THANKS TO DR. PADDEN. NO PAIN, NO SWELLING. I DEFINITELY RECOMMEND HIM. IN FACT, I AM GOING TO HIM NOW FOR A TORN MENISCUS AND TORN ACL.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2013

I was referred to Dr Padden by another Orthopedic Surgeon within the same medical group because my hips were deformed from a childhood bone disease and was advised that Dr Padden specialized in complex surgeries. I had some anxiousness because of this, but after some detailed discussion with Dr Padden, I felt very comfortable with his level of expertise. Needles to say, the surgery and rehab took a little longer because of the deformed hip, but everything went extremely well, and Dr Padden was excellant through the entire process, and continues to be. I will be having the other hip replacement sometime in the near future, and know that Dr Padden will do an excellant job again. Trned out my neighbor also had Dr Padden do his hip replacement with the same positive results. I would reccomend Dr Padden to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2011

This doc helped me to walk again! He is very detailed and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2010

Don't recommend this Dr. At all! Bad experience!!!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2010

I was in a horrific car accident 3 years ago and Dr Padden is the one that put me back together so I could walk again. He is just as caring now as he was then, I can't say enough good things about him. I have reccomended him to several people and they love him too.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2010

Dr Padden was referred to me by a friend who I trust. As a result of an untimely accident I needed an orthopedic and was quite nervous, until Dr Padden walked in the room. Immediately I felt so calm after his greeting. So personable, so professional and so thorough. Who could ask for more. He was 'right on' with all findings and recommendations - (even when I myself was doubtful). I can't say enought about Dr Padden, except that if you or anyone you really care about needs a great orthopedic doctor, he's your man..... P.S. And his staff is wonderful as well. What could I say!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2010

Well worth mentioning that Dr. Padden did his surgical fellowship at Johns Hopkins and was on the surgical team that replaced Jack Nicklaus' hip. On a personal level he had me back on the golf course in less than 3 months after THR surgery. Great Doctor ... couldn't recommend him any higher!!!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2008

Dr. David A. Padden's Credentials

• Spanish

• Saint Louis University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)