Ratings for Dr. Thomas D. O'Gara

dr.o'gara is a very good doctor He is very caring,knowledgeable and he listen to my medial problems.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2011

Dr O'Gara was caring and gives very good advice. It is worth the wait to see him. He listens to your problems, gives excellent alternatives when needed and lets you decide what your needs are. I give him a 10 in solving your medical condition and getting you the care you need.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2009

Dr. O is absolutely the best. My husband and I were with him over 10 years, and only changed because we moved out of state. He is personable and caring, and if Marcie, his nurse, is still there she is truly a hoot. We really miss him!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2009

Been a patient for over 12 years and could not ask for a better Dr. I have had a lot of things wrong with me and he has never failed to make a correct diagnosis. Great guy.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2009

Excellent family doctor! Very knowledgeable, wonderful "bedside manner" and has a sense of humor. Only draw back he's always busy but worth the wait. His office is walk in's only, no appointments. My family has always received accurate treatment and diagnosis.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2008

Dr. Thomas D. O'Gara's Credentials

• Univ Of Nv Sch Of Med, Reno Nv 89557 (Grad. 1984)

MSP/BC Med