Ratings for Dr. Daniel J. O'Dea

Found him to be egotistical, sarcastic and self centered.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2010

I saw Dr. O'Dea in the ER and I was impressed by his knowledge and his bedside manner. Dr. O'Dea is definitely one of the better doctors at the Heart Center. I feel that the Heart Center has become too big and that the level of patient care has suffered from this. I would change my current cardiologist to Dr. O'Dea in a minute!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2010

This doctor tried to take my 97 year old mother off her high blood pressure medication when she was being discharged from the hospital -- fortunately her own cardiologist said absolutely no! They are in the same practice. Then he saw me in the hospital. I did not think much of him that time either. The doctors in the Heart Center are supposed to be good -- but I am not impressed by a number of the doctors in that group. You need to be very vigilant when you choose a doctor from that group. One of the best doctors there unfortunately retired. Cannot honestly recommend anyone in that group at the moment.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

Dr. Daniel J. O'Dea's Credentials

• New York Med Coll, Valhalla Ny 10595 (Grad. 1983)

Commercial Insurance Company