Ratings for Dr. Lisa M. Lazarz

I am a former patient of Dr. Lazarz and wish she had never relocated. She was busy at times and there were a few times I had to wait. That was because she had most of the patients in her former practice. Dr. Lazarz paid full attention to each patient, met each patient's needs, and if she felt it was necessary she referred her patients on to a specialist. Lazarz is knowledgeable and listens!!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

Due to Lazarz's flip flop moods and lack of knowledge, I have switched to another doctor.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2012

The person who rated poorly just doesn't want to admit their family member was an abuser and as his brother should perhaps have sought help for his sister, this is inappropriate to have been posted.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2010

This doctor is responsible for the death of my sister - a mother of 3 young children and a daughter, and wife, She prescribed numerous painkillers to her including oxycontin and morphine - all at the same time, A GOOD doctor would not have let a patient abuse such drugs, She was an ENABLER and should have her license revoked. In my opinion, she commmitted malpractice and she has the death of my sister on her hands.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2009

I highly recommend Dr. Lazarz. She is kind and knowledgeable, and always takes the time to talk to me about questions or concerns I may have. She has always seen me on time. I also find the office staff to be friendly and courteous.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2008

Dr. Lisa M. Lazarz's Credentials

• Albany Med Coll, Albany Ny 12208 (Grad. 1996)

Metlife