Ratings for Dr. Arthur M. Spokojny

I do not understand how people can leave good reviews for this doctor. He is by far the worst doctor I have seen in my life. This doctor's office happened to be close to my previous job and I visited him on a couple occasions a few years ago. The two visits were a waste of money. He didn't solve my problem and I had to look for a better doctor.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2012

I went undiagnosed with MVP until i saw him. due to this comprehensive testing he was able to figure out my problem. his staff is great. i would recomend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2011

Although knowledgeble about medicine,this Dr. recommended unneccessary tests, and when asked about cost he delegated it to his billing person who gave a low dollar amount. I was later charged not the $200.00 quoted but $700.00. No one discussed my results from this testing and would only day to come in for another appointment. When asked how much this visit would be no one knew. I had to get my results as sent by the technician who did them and have them interepreted by my MD. WHAT A SHAM FOR MONEY! Shameful!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2011

Dr. Spokojny is great! I've been around the block with deadbeat doctors and this guy is the real thing. He knows his stuff, whether it is one orthodox or complementary medicine. He tell you straight out if a treatment is viable or plain quackery. Share you knowledge and your concerns, he'll tell you if there's something worth looking into or not. He studied in Germany so you know his education is first rate. Just give him a chance.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2009

Dr. Arthur M. Spokojny's Credentials

• Ludwig-Maximilians-Univ, Fak Med, Munchen, Germany (407-16 Pr 1/71) (Grad. 1979)

Sagamore Health Network