Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth Jana

Incredible! Lucky to have her again for my second pregnancy

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

dr. jana is an amazing doctor! she knows my history and has had her for both my pregnancies she met all my needs and made sure i had an easy no stressful pregnancy she is honestly the best !

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

I have all good things to say about Dr.Janna she has helped me imensely.i think she is a wonderful kids d helpful doctor.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Dr Jana is amazing. So kind and professional and knowledgable. Her bedside manner is great. She has been the one doctor that has made me feel important and that my issues mattered. She was able to actually tell me what's wrong.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

You want to know who the best OB is, ask the nurses. (We did!) They'll tell you hands down Dr Jana. This women is a miracle worker and saved my daughters life. Unbelievable attention to detail, patience, compassion and quality of care. I would want NO OTHER if we ever have another. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

I delivered my baby on feb 10. Dr jana was on call and was working with a student. Dr Jana made sure to double check everything that the resident working with her did. She was calm, patient and professional. I had a very fast birth and was unable to get an epidural because of the speed of progress... Dr Jana calmed me down with the nursing staff and helped me delivery a healthy baby boy. She came to check on me the next day and was pleasent. Thanks dr Jana!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

Terrible Doctor!! Botched surgeries (multiple) many infections, horrible scarring & pain. Incomplete surgeries that needed to be redone which left me in horrible pain! Very rude, have had her for years. I wish someone else I could go to, to fix the damage she has caused!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

She should never ever ever work again for what she has done. Please do not use her!!!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2017

DR. JANA and her staff were excellent when it came to my health. Thank you for everything!

flag | Submitted December 26, 2016