Ratings for Dr. Oleg Kotelskiy

I have been goin gto this doctor for three years and feel like I am always being brushed off and being prescribed things that the last drug rep gave him. I can't stand the staff, they are very rude, and whenever i make an appointment I have to wait an extra hour or so to be seen. If I am feeling sick I can't make an appointment for days and am told if it's an emergency to go to the ER. Also if I tell him something is bothering me he tells me I am depressed and my blood tests are fine so I can't possibly have problems. Finally switched my doctor.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2011

Very good and knowledgeable doctor.I had a problem with Gout and he helped me.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2011

This doctor does not care about patient well being. I don't trust him and never will use his service again.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2010

Dr. Oleg Kotelskiy most of the time has brushed me off. The staff is very friendly, helpful, and treated me with respect. I have been going to him for several years and realized as I am getting older and realized I should do my own research and that he doesn't know what he's doing. He makes me sit in his office asks me how I'm doing, listens, then he just looks in my file at my blood tests and tell me everything is okay. NOT TRUE! Everything is not fine, EVERYTHING IS NOT SHOWN IN THE BLOOD TEST ALL THE TIME. So ANY DOCTOR ANYONE GOES TO - if they JUST look into your blood results and that is it then leave the office. If you are consistently getting sick, sore throats, etc - then there is a problem which was my case. I do have a permanent health issue and need to be handled differently instead of numerous tubes of blood being drawn and being told the same sh*t. I am currently doing research on other primary care doctors and will be switching ASAP! Good Luck to whomever reads this.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2010

Dr. Oleg Kotelskiy's Credentials

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 1995)