Ratings for Dr. Lorraine Kerr

Very good. Her patients are more than just a pay cheque to her. VERY accommodating.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

Can someone please give a number to reach Dr Kerr. I got recommended to her by my Ob/Gyn but the number is not going through

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

Dr.kerr is an amazing doctor. I used tobhave her as my pediatric doctor when i was little and i was so comfortable with her. Now that i have my son it was a nonbrainer who i wanted to his ped. Doctor. She is amazing eith him and remembers mine and my sister medical history when it comes yo look at my son

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

The best! She's so knowledgeable, thorough and always on time! So glad to have her as our ped :)

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

She is consistently on time and takes the time to make the kids feel comfortable. She is also very thorough and will write information down for me, in case I forget.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

We got dr.kerr by accident bit it has been the happiest accident. She is so great with my kids. So helpful and understanding. We are so happy to have found her.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

Dr. Kerr has been my daughter Pediatrician since she born. Dr. Kerr help me with all my concerns and also very helpful and understanding because my second lenguage is English. She is an amazing Pediatrician.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

Dr. Kerr is just amazing!! We happened upon Her by accident and it was the most fortunate thing to happen to us and our children. She has a wonderful knowledge base as well as being good with kids and parents. Dr. Kerr is quick to let you know what you're doing right as a parent but doesn't judge and gives suggestions with the things you need a little help in. She also understand bad days in both children and parents and listens. She also has a great sense of humour but is still very serious when it comes to children's needs. She is the best Dr I have EVER come across.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

She is the best pediatrician ever... I had her when I was younger and could open up about any concerns I had and its still the same way with my son as well.. amazing person and excellent doctor

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

Love Dr. Kerr. Blessed to have her as my children's pediatrician for so many years. She has such a wonderful way about her and always takes her time and listens. I have nothing but great things to say about her!

Submitted February 4, 2013