Ratings for Dr. Robert J. Leber

I arrived promptly for a 12:15 appointment as a new patient. The receptionist appeared surprised - not a good sign. I waited until 1:00. I was hungry, so the receptionist asked Dr. Leber when he would be seeing me so I could at least get coffee if I needed to wait much longer. Dr. Leber said he didn't know when he would be seeing me. After an hour, I simply left. A few months later, they sent me a bill!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2013

He kept me waiting 50 minutes and then didn't know why I was there. After I told him, he couldn't find the reports he was supposed to review. His receptionist couldn't find the phone number of the referring physician to get another report faxed. I had to give it to her. After the EKG and an exam I meet in his office and Dr.Leber tries to tells me the results of the report. He's LYING, he doesn't have the report yet, which I know because I just gave the receptionist my internist's phone number to get the report. The receptionist walks in after he gives me the results and hands him the report!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2010

Very caring and skilled physician. He successfully implanted numerous stents in my coronary arteries on several occasions over almost a decade. He's always upbeat, and I very much trust him.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2009

Dr.Leber is a fabulous guy. He's taken great care of me, never judgmental. He does his job in a cool, calm way. No drama! No ego in his way.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2009

inherited dr.leber almost 20 years ago after our cardiologist retired - takes care of entire family - keeps patient well informed,is a caring human being and knows his pharmacology.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2008

Dr. Robert J. Leber's Credentials

• Umdnj New Jersey School Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1986)