Ratings for Dr. Ali K. Fard

wonderful personnel, no wait time, always on time. have been with this doctor for years and he has guided me through consistently and with great care.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2011

I was referred to Dr. Fard Office by my doctor, in a effort to determine the cause of my short of breath . Having already visited two other specialist they were unable to determine the cause of my problem. I was feeling a little fearful about seeing any other specialist. I want to thanks Dr. Fard and the staff . I can assure you the professionalism, friendliness,attentiveness I've encountered at Midtowncardiovascular stand out from the rest. Dr. Fard you are among the best I wanted you to know how much I appreciate your care I will share my great experience with others .

flag | Submitted December 9, 2011

flag | Submitted January 14, 2011

BEWARE!!! This dr almost killed me! NOT knowledgeable at all. Saw him for 2 years (far too long) and he always said everything was fine, never could give me any advice on cardiac meds and instead always told me to ask my primary care dr. Until one day I felt like I was having palpitations and he said everything was fine (like always), to go home and not drink any coffee, and drink an extra glass of water. Not satisfied, I went to the ER and was admitted to the hospital. After a battery of tests, turns out I was having an atrial flutter and had to undergo an ablation to correct it. I could care less that Dr Fard has invested in an echocardiogram machine and performs one at every visit. What good is it if he doesn't know how to read it!!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2010

I was injured by malfunctioning equipment at this location. Not calibrated to my arm and never explained to me by PA. Never saw the doctor. By the way he does have a license under his real name Ali Fard.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2010

Probably the best experience I have ever had with a doctor and their staff ! If you need a cardio guy..Dr Fard is the one to pick....of course it's probably better if you dont need one at all !

flag | Submitted July 16, 2009

Dr. Fard fit me in very last minute for a stress test. Service was prompt and professional. His ulstrasound techinician was wonderful. I felt like I was in the best of hands. He also said I could call him if I had any follow-up questions. The office is very nice, too. Clean and minimalist. I highly recommend.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2008

Dr. Ali K. Fard's Credentials

• Wv Univ Sch Of Med, Morgantown Wv 26506 (Grad. 1991)