Ratings for Dr. James C. Loehr

Dr Loehr is the most organized, knowledgeable and caring doctor l have ever known. Fortunately good health means I've had few occasions to visit, however each time he has clearly remembered me and checked well organized records beforehand. He doesn't rush through visits, taking time to discuss relevant health issues.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2014

Dr.Loehr is the best Doctor out there! He is our family Doctor and he really cares about us. Very knowledgeable and helpful.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2011

he is awsome and very acurate he really doe's care about people he take's the extra time to exsplain every thing to you so that you can understand it not like some other doctors who only see you as a pay check he's truly the best around.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2010

Dr. Loehr is one of the most intelligent and caring doctors I have ever met. I first encountered him in an emergency situation with my wife and he provided the most accurate diagnosis and compassionate care over all the specialists we later saw. We sought him out when he opened his practice and moved our kids over. He uses great medical records systems. He reads the charts before each appointment and he remembers each test and condition. His whole practice is amazing. I am a biochemist by training and frankly most doctors impress me as people that have memorized courses of treatments for conditions without really understanding the nature of the disease. Dr. Loehr is extremely forward with what he does and does not know, and right in front of me, looks up information in research databases on topics that he thinks we should know more about. Takes very little extra time and is very comforting that he is constantly educating himself and his patients.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2010

Dr. Loehr is one of the best doctors I have ever been to. I have been seeing him for years and he is great! I have seen him regarding everything from back pain to skin conditions. He keeps very organized records of his patients and his staff has always been extremley helpful and polite!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. James C. Loehr's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Carefirst Bcbs