Ratings for Dr. William Jacobson

Do not go to Jacobson, if you are smart. The office is dark and dank, really creepy. The office staff is the worst you could imagine: curt, arrogant, even belligerent. Now to the real problem. Jacobson cannot stand the fact that someone can go to a specialist without his referral. Everything must go through him, he thinks. He thinks that no one is as smart as him. Doctors like him have long since been gone. I told him about medications that I got from my own specialists, and he had never heard of them. Also, me and another patient I know have concluded that he must have real issues under the surface. He is a real creep, and do not be fooled by his initial friendly and affable manner. Go to Jacobson at your own risk.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

I did my annual physical with Dr. William last year. The doctor was friendly. However, my nightmare starts after the visit....... 1. Unnecessary tests were performed, meaning Insurance would not pay. 2. Wrong codes were billed (medical, not preventative), meaning Insurance would not pay. Furthermore, the secretaries and billers are not friendly. Every time I stopped by or called, I felt strong negative energy. On top of that, the biller, Susan, only works from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM on Wednesday! Made dozens of calls for the short visit so far. Worst experience with any doctor office ever.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Jacobson for about 10 years, he has a great bed side manner, easy to get appointments, short office wait time and is very detailed and well-informed .

flag | Submitted October 26, 2010

Dr. William Jacobson's Credentials

• St George'S Univ, Sch Of Med, St George'S, Grenada (Grad. 1997)

Top Urgent Care Centers in White Plains, NY