Ratings for Dr. Aaron Sherman

Dr. Aaron Sherman is without a doubt, the best doctor. He literally saved my life. When the hospital was at a loss, he walked in and said...get her to the or now! With in the time I was being transported to the or, I stopped breathing. He walked in and took over just in time. He has always been kind, respectful, and thorough, takes his time and goes out of his way to help. I have never had a doctor with such an amazing bed side manner and truly cares about his patients! If there were only more like him, he is one in a billion! I love him! April Wood

flag | Submitted November 2, 2013

Dr Sherman is a disgrace to his profession. His ignorance during my pregnancy affected the well being of my child. While alive, she is profoundly disabled. Under RI Dept of Health, you will find that his privilages have been suspended at Kent Memorial Hospital, you can view the medical boards trial against him with 16 counts of unprofessional conduct for which he received nothing more than a reprimand(www.health.state.ri.us/hsr/bmld/disciplinary-mz.php), and that his appeal was denied. I have since met too many people who have had, or know people who have had, bad experiences with Dr Sherman.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2008

Dr Sherman is a wonderful doctor. I totally trust him. I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2007

Dr. Sherman is a sweetheart. He was the best ob-gyn around years ago and still is. Any woman would have to consider herself lucky to have Dr. Sherman as part of her experience. He is the best there is.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2007

Dr. Aaron Sherman's Credentials

• Boston Univ Sch Of Med, Boston Ma 02118 (Grad. 1983)

MSP/BC Med