Ratings for Dr. Louis H. Philipson

Although extremely bright and knowledgeable, tries to push his own agenda on patients and is very much a "my way or the highway" type of care physician. If you aren't using the latest technology, he views your way of doing things as wrong. Perhaps it is because I have had a care physician before that has type one diabetes better, but I was disappointed in the way he cannot relate to me and my preferences in taking care of my sugars (never had an A1C above 7.6%).

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

Extremely bright and current on all research and latest technology. Liked his straight forward approach and ability to answer questions. Best endo I've had after 46 years.Lovely man,

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

Took quite a bit of time with us and answered all of our questions. Very interested in my son and his care and answered questioned (and asked some too) via e-mail. Focused on technology in the care of diabetes. Very caring.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2009

Wonderful Doctor. Will answer all questions and will also respond quickly to emails..anytime. Very caring and compassionate.Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2007

Extremely helpful...will answer all questions and cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2007

Dr. Louis H. Philipson's Credentials

• University Of Chicago - Pritzker School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Commercial Insurance Company