Ratings for Dr. Tom Houston

Thank you Dr.Houston for the smile you have given me. Your clinic and staff are outstanding.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2018

I Love Dr Houston and his staff!! My husband and I had been going to the same Dental office for over 30 years and they would constantly max out my benefits, send me for speciality cleanings that were not covered. When we switched to Dr Houston, he stated that stuff had been unnecessary. I had been wearing a denture for one tooth for over 20 years and I finally decided to have have bridge work done... my biggest reason for waiting is that I hate being in the dental chair and become very nervous..Dr Houston and his staff are so patient with me and make me feel so comfortable. I also like that he takes his time to explain stuff and makes me feel like a priority. I highly recommend Dr Houston! Karin S

flag | Submitted April 7, 2018

My family (of 4) and I have been patients of Dr. Houston since 1996. I have found in that time that he, and his staff, have always been punctual, courteous, flexible when needed and caring. I have had regular dental checkups and cleanings in that time. I have not had any cavities since seeing Dr. Houston in 1996. Dr. Houston is a true professional in his field. I would highly recommend Dr. Houston to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

Most of my life I had a fear of Dentists but that changed with my first visit with Dr. Houston and I've been his patient now for over 20 years. He is professional but very gentle and checks to make sure I'm doing okay. I can't say enough of how good it feels to walk into Dr. Houston's office. The hygienists and the girls out front are always so friendly that I end up doing more talking than I should. Tom and the girls are very special and that is why I have no fear but can look forward to my Dentist appointments! Thank you Tom and girls! Five stars and Recommendations for Houston Dental!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

Dr Houston is a great Dentist and his staff are grea!, (Though there is not much diversity among his staff)

Submitted September 3, 2017

I and my family have been going to Dr. Houston for over 20 years. The staff is always courteous and efficient. Dr. Houston always makes me feel like I am in good hands which is very important when it comes to working around sensitive nerves! William was our main hygenist over the years and we always loved his cheerful banter and great care. I definitely would recommend this dental clinic to friends and relatives!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

The entire team at Houston Dental is outstanding. Their professionalism and courtesy is above and beyond any other dental office that I have dealt with in the past. I have always been dealt with exceptionally by the entire staff. Dr. Houston is meticulous in his work and keeps you informed in detail about next steps if there are any. I highly recommend Houston Dental.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

I was looking for a new dentist and mentioned it caually to my doctor. She had been looking for one for her mother and told me that she was told that Tom was the best around. That's why I started going to him and he is fantastic. His staff are great as well. Not only great at what they do but really nice to talk to. As it turned out, now my doctor and her mother are both going to Tom.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

When I think of my dentist I smile... finally. In the past I have had horrible experiences with other dentists, and therefore neglected the proper care of my teeth. For the past 8 years, Dr. Tom has been absolutely amazing. I no longer dread dental appointments. He is amazing!!! He has done substantive work on an implant and partial denture with amazing results. In addition to his wonderful work, his staff is superb in every way. Informative kind and very efficient. I highly recommend him to all of my friends.... Very talented and reasonable rates!!!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

Tom is the best dentist I could've found. Amazing with kids, very accommodating and great at his job! I am so grateful to have found him after leaving my old Burlington dentist, Dr. Bacic. Am so happy to have found Tom! Phenomenal handiwork and never overcharges.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2017

Dr. Tom Houston's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Houston has been practicing Dentistry for over 25 years providing Beautiful Smiles for Families in the Burlington Oakville Waterdown and Hamilton areas. After graduating from the University of Toronto at the young age of 24, Dr. Houston opened his Burlington Dental office in 1992. Having four children himself, he especially enjoys working with kids, whether it be providing orthodontics, general dentistry, or educating them on good oral health. Dr. Houston is a member of the Ontario Dental Association, Canadian Dental Association, Academy of General Dentistry and Burlington Dental Academy. He has completed courses in Orthodontics including the 2 year Canadian Straight wire and Functional Orthodontic programme, Invisalign Orthodontics, and International Straight wire and Orthopedic seminars. Dr. Houston has also completed both restorative and surgical training in the Straumann Implant System. Dr. Houston also enjoys providing Cosmetic Dentistry for people of all ages!

• English