Ratings for Dr. Lee G. Schulman

I am very happy with my results after seeing Dr. Schulman. I had a very bad experience with another vein specialist 6 years ago. After this experience I was skeptical that I could get good results if I tried sclerotherapy again. I am so pleased that this time it actually worked. The staff is very friendly also. I would highly recommend this office.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2018

If you are looking for a Long Island Vein treatment specialist , you need to see Dr. Lee Schulman. I have been a patient of Dr Lee Schulman for over 10 years. I see him at the Manhasset location. I'm extremely happy with my results. I'm always seen at the scheduled time and the office staff is very professional. The treatments are virtually pain free and the cost is very reasonable. Dr Schulman is very thorough in explaining the treatment options and after care. You will be very happy if you chose this specialist for your vein treatments.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

I have been seeing Dr. Schulman for about six months now. He is doing sclerotherapy injections for my spider veins and bulging veins. I find Dr. Schulman and his office staff extremely competent and knowledgable. My spider veins continue to disappear. I am very happy that when I walk in for my appointment I do not have to wait long. Sometimes I barely get to sit down before I'm called into the office. I also like that I can use either the Manhasset location or Commack. I will continue to see Dr. Schulman because of the wonderful results.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

I have been a patient of Dr. Schulman for just a few years - the best Nassau Vein Doctor there is! His staff, like him, is efficient, courteous and very friendly . Because of the treatment he has provided, I am so much more confident and happy with the way I look. The treatment is pretty much painless, very quick and yields great results. I am so happy to have found him.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2018

I am an active woman. I play tennis in short skirts, hike in shorts, and dance in short dresses. When I became overly self conscious of the appearance of my varicose veins in both legs, I asked my podiatrist for a recommendation. Thankfully, she gave me Dr. Lee Schulman's name. I was nervous anticipating my first visit 3 weeks ago and brought along my sister for support. Dr. Schulman took his time explaining what I needed to know and took photos of both legs to keep on my phone. The procedure was quick and painless, the staff was friendly, and the visit was on time, no waiting. Three days later I was at a family party and pulled up my pant leg to show my sister the results of the first round of treatments. Her eyes widened and her mouth dropped. We hadn't thought that it was possible to see such improvement in such a short period of time! I'm thrilled!! I highly recommend Dr. Lee Schulman.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

I am an active, fit man of 68 years. From April to October I am on my feet for very long hours six or seven days per week. About three years ago I developed unsightly varicose veins on both legs which seemed to be multiplying each year. Upon a friend's recommendations I contacted Dr. Lee Schulman and to date the results have been wonderful. It is like night has turned to day. The heaviness in my legs has virtually disappeared, the legs cramps gone and my legs look great! . The procedure is quick and pain free. The appointment times are convenient. Professional, friendly staff. Spotless facility and prompt, courteous on time visits. I can, without reservation, highly recommend Dr. Schulman to you!!!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

Amazing, I went to him over 10 years ago and my legs still look as amazing when he first did them.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

I admired a friends vien free legs and was immediately recommended to Dr Schulman. She raved of her results and made me promise I would make an appointment. I have now been seeing Dr Schulman over a year and thrilled with my treatment. He and his staff are wonderful, professional, and friendly. My visits have been pain free. I feel totally comfortable wearing shorts or a bathing suit, even at my age. I cannot thank him or his staff enough. If you or a friend suffer from this condition, do not hesitate to call and make an appointment. I guarantee you will be pleased.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

Dr. Schulman has been treating me and my husband for years.He is kind, punctual and as painless as this procedure could possibly be. He came very highly recommended by my GP,Dr. Alex Czira and his staff. They were correct.No one believes my age by looking at my legs.I inherited purplish spiders and lower leg varicose veins.No more.He keeps track of my need for updates and I feel wonderful and pain free from throbbing painful veins. My husband's were the diameter of his thumb,crisscrossing up and down his legs. At age 22 he had them all stripped in very painful procedures.When they returned in his 50's he was afraid to do anything until he was in so much pain he couldn't spend any time on his feet,much less walk and jog.He too had the veins injected by Dr. S.What an enormous difference in his overall health as well as the look of his legs.He too is able to wear shorts without embarassment again.We can't thank Dr.S enough for all he did and continues to do for us now in our 70's.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2015

Dr Schulman and his staff has made my experience of taking away my unslightly varicose and spider veins an extremely easy experience. Everyone there is upfront, kind and professional and extremely cautious. For the first time in a very long time I wore shorts on vacation. What a great feeling.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

Dr. Lee G. Schulman's Credentials

• Albany Med Coll, Albany Ny 12208 (Grad. 1988)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal