Ratings for Dr. Lee G. Schulman

Dr. Lee Schulman and the staff at the Long Island Vein Center are wonderful. The results were noticeable after the first visit and Dr. Schulman makes sure that you understand the process every step of the way. The staff makes you feel comfortable and the treatments are virtually painless. I highly recommend Dr. Schulman.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2019

I am very pleased with Dr. Schulman and his very personable staff in the Long Island, Manhasset office. He has a calming effect and makes me feel at ease. The office is pleasant and I must say very clean. Most of all I am very satisfied with his work and although I have only been there for 3 visits, I already see amazing results. I would definitely recommend Dr. Schulman and the Long Island Vein Center to my family and friends .

flag | Submitted December 3, 2019

I have been going to this office for several treatments over the course of a few months. I couldn’t be more satisfied with the outcome of my vein treatments or more pleased with Dr Schulman and his staff. Professionalism and patient satisfaction are clearly the top priorities in this practice. I highly recommend the Long Island Vein Center!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2019

Dr. Schulman is a kind and funny doctor who is very patient. I’ve gone to him for vein treatment in his Long Island office on several occasions and he has done an excellent job getting rid of unwanted veins. The staff are friendly and nice. I would not go to any other leg vein specialist! I’m thrilled!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2019

I have been having my veins treated by Dr Schulman for about 6 months now and have seen amazing results. His office staff is very friendly, it is very easy to make an appointment and they do a great job of getting you in and out quickly. Dr Schulman is very professional and does a great job! I highly recommend Dr Schulman and the Long Island vein center.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2019

I have been coming to see Dr. Schulman for a few months in the Long Island office. Not only is he an amazing doctor, his staff is just as amazing. He has a beautiful office, it is very calming and relaxing. When the doctor starts giving you the injections he continues talking to you to take your mind off of the injections. From start to finish I was totally relaxed. I am so happy and pleased with the results. I have my before and after results, and I can say what a hug difference" Before the treatments I stopped wearing dresses and shorts. I continued to hide my legs. I was so embarrassed. However I can now say that I am proud wearing my dresses and shorts again! Thank you so much Dr. Schulman for giving me back my confidence and my beautiful legs again!!!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2019

I am so happy to get great results from Sclerotherapy at the Long Island Vein Center. Dr. Lee Schulman is very gentle administering the injections. I look forward to going to my appointments. The receptionist is very friendly. I am feeling more confident in wearing capris and dresses. Thanks to Dr. Lee Schulman

flag | Submitted October 28, 2019

My gynecologist, Dr. Saad, referred me to Dr. Lee Schulman. I am so happy he did! Dr. Schulman explained everything before the procedure and called me the next morning to see how I was feeling. I was having pain in my leg from the veins and I was unable to enjoy everyday activities. The procedures have definitely helped with the pain and now I’m also able to wear a dress again! Dr. Schulman of the Long Island Spider Vein Specialist has been helpful, kind, and he listens! Imagine a doctor who listens! Thank you Dr. Schulman.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2019

My plastic surgeon referred me to Dr. Lee Schulman at Vein and Laser Center for leg pain due to bulging varicose veins. I saw him in his Manhasset office. I was treated by injections and I was very satisfied and happy with the results. After many years of hiding my legs I could wear short dresses again! I also had treatments for my chest and my hands and the result was great. All Dr. Schulman's assistance were very professional. His office manager Nicole was absolutely great. The treatments were short and painless. Dr. Lee Schulman is a great vein surgeon and I highly recommend him. In fact I referred a few of my friends to him.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2019

I had so much pain in my legs that I had trouble sleeping at night. In order for me to get any relief from the pain I had to take Advil. I spoke to my coworker about this one day and she suggested I try the Schulman Vein Center since they had helped her. I was pleasantly surprised on my first visit. Dr Schulman explained about what he planned to do. After he gave me an ultrasound of my legs he saw that his treatment might work for me. I decided to give it a try and I am so happy I did. Not only has the pain gone away but the treatments have made my veins disappear on the leg he is working on. No more Advil for me. Now on to the other leg -no pain but visable veins and spider veins. I am confident that my other leg will yield the same great results. Thank you Dr Schulman.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2019

Dr. Lee G. Schulman's Credentials

• Albany Med Coll, Albany Ny 12208 (Grad. 1988)

• BCBS Massachusetts