Ratings for Dr. Lee G. Schulman

I am an active, fit man of 68 years. From April to October I am on my feet for very long hours six or seven days per week. About three years ago I developed unsightly varicose veins on both legs which seemed to be multiplying each year. Upon a friend's recommendations I contacted Dr. Lee Schulman and to date the results have been wonderful. It is like night has turned to day. The heaviness in my legs has virtually disappeared, the legs cramps gone and my legs look great! . The procedure is quick and pain free. The appointment times are convenient. Professional, friendly staff. Spotless facility and prompt, courteous on time visits. I can, without reservation, highly recommend Dr. Schulman to you!!!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

Amazing, I went to him over 10 years ago and my legs still look as amazing when he first did them.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

I admired a friends vien free legs and was immediately recommended to Dr Schulman. She raved of her results and made me promise I would make an appointment. I have now been seeing Dr Schulman over a year and thrilled with my treatment. He and his staff are wonderful, professional, and friendly. My visits have been pain free. I feel totally comfortable wearing shorts or a bathing suit, even at my age. I cannot thank him or his staff enough. If you or a friend suffer from this condition, do not hesitate to call and make an appointment. I guarantee you will be pleased.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

Dr. Schulman has been treating me and my husband for years.He is kind, punctual and as painless as this procedure could possibly be. He came very highly recommended by my GP,Dr. Alex Czira and his staff. They were correct.No one believes my age by looking at my legs.I inherited purplish spiders and lower leg varicose veins.No more.He keeps track of my need for updates and I feel wonderful and pain free from throbbing painful veins. My husband's were the diameter of his thumb,crisscrossing up and down his legs. At age 22 he had them all stripped in very painful procedures.When they returned in his 50's he was afraid to do anything until he was in so much pain he couldn't spend any time on his feet,much less walk and jog.He too had the veins injected by Dr. S.What an enormous difference in his overall health as well as the look of his legs.He too is able to wear shorts without embarassment again.We can't thank Dr.S enough for all he did and continues to do for us now in our 70's.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2015

Dr Schulman and his staff has made my experience of taking away my unslightly varicose and spider veins an extremely easy experience. Everyone there is upfront, kind and professional and extremely cautious. For the first time in a very long time I wore shorts on vacation. What a great feeling.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

Dr Schulman and his staff are exceptional. Respect, professionalism, ease, and expertise are the words that come to mind. Thank you!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Dr Schulman is an excellent doctor who is not only competent but treated me with the utmost respect and patiently took time to thoroughly discuss my treatment. For years I had unsightly veins in my arms and hands which made me look older. Other doctors told me that there was nothing to be done but Dr. Schulman used a method of injection which is painless and the veins are no longer visible. These superficial veins are not essential. It is a safe method and Dr. Schulman is an expert in his field. I feel so much more confident and wish that I had known about Dr. Schulman years ago. He also treats legs, foreheads and breasts. I highly recommend Dr. Schulman.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2013

Dr. Lee G. Schulman's Credentials

• Albany Med Coll, Albany Ny 12208 (Grad. 1988)