Ratings for Dr. Wendy Wolfman

I waited 2 months to even get a call back from their office with an appointment one month later. They did not have my latest MRI reports on file although my family doctor had faxed it. I was first seen by a friendly intern, afterwards a full-of-herself not at all very knowledgeable surgical intern and then brushed off with you won’t be seeing Dr. Wolfman because she is not even in today. How can they let you wait for a specialist appointment for 3 month to then set a new patient appointment date on a day when the doctor you are referred to see is not even in? I am disgusted with the attitude and disrespect of this medical team.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

Love her! She has been my doctor for over 26 years and she is the BEST DR EVER!!! Compassionate, knowledgeable and wonderful. She answers all of my questions and truly cares about her patients! I can't say enough about her. Bessie is very sweet too and always calls me back if I leave a message! I would highly recommend Dr. Wolfman and I am thankful that I found her 26 years ago! Such a great doctor and person!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2017

I visited Dr Wolfman's private clinic at my appointment time. The Receptionist showed me to a room, where I sat for 1 1/2 hours before walking out in disgust without having seen anyone. Not once did anyone come to check on me or apologise for the wait, and yet I could hear the Receptionist standing around chatting about tv shows etc. (I put terrible under knowledge because I had to enter something but really I can't comment as I was never seen by anyone).

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

How can you keep someone waiting for 2 hours. It's senseless and unprofessional. Then to have the appointment with an unfriendly Doctor with mediocre knowledge. I'm highly disappointed.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

Very knowledgable and put my mind at ease regarding hormone therapy. Wish I had been referred to her years ago!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Im so thankful that I was able to see Dr Wolfman. She was able to help me when nobody else was able to. Her staff is wonderful and Dr Wolfman listens

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Dr. Wolfman comes highly recommended. After being told by one gynecologist there was nothing that could be done for me - someone suggested Dr. Wolfman. I am thankful! She is knowledgeable, takes time with her patients and truly works WITH you to find solutions. If something doesn't work (I am atypical) she does not quit and makes suggestions. We are still on our journey to solve my issue however, I am confident she will keep seeking solutions that may fit for me. Yes, she has a manner that CAN be construed as distant however, if you look closely you notice she is listening intently, analyzing what is being relayed to her and figuring out solutions. The worst is the punctuality but, I'm not bothered by it because I can either call to see how behind she is and adjust. Why would I do that? Because of the fact that she is so helpful and doesn't rush you out at the 15 minute mark - I value that way more than her being punctual!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

Get ready to wait for at least an hour and then be "greeted" by a doctor with the worst bedside manner ever

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

I absolutely love Dr. Wolfman. She is extremely knowledgeable, caring and sincerely looks for the best solutions. Prior to being referred to Dr. Wolfman I had no idea what was wrong with me and my life was falling apart. Within months she gave me answers, a treatment plan, and I started to re-build my life. When I update her on the advances I am making she seems so happy for me and I feel like we are in this together. I know I am in good hands and safe with Dr. Wolfman and when I see other specialists I always say "i owe her so much for what she has done for me". Interestingly she is well-known and respected by her peers, which just makes me more confident about her work. She is always fairly punctual with me but if she were ever late I would have no issue with that. I think it is a good sign that she is busy. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

Very knowledgeable, helpful and competent, felt better after seeing her

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016