Ratings for Dr. Wendy Wolfman

Very knowledgable and put my mind at ease regarding hormone therapy. Wish I had been referred to her years ago!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Im so thankful that I was able to see Dr Wolfman. She was able to help me when nobody else was able to. Her staff is wonderful and Dr Wolfman listens

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Dr. Wolfman comes highly recommended. After being told by one gynecologist there was nothing that could be done for me - someone suggested Dr. Wolfman. I am thankful! She is knowledgeable, takes time with her patients and truly works WITH you to find solutions. If something doesn't work (I am atypical) she does not quit and makes suggestions. We are still on our journey to solve my issue however, I am confident she will keep seeking solutions that may fit for me. Yes, she has a manner that CAN be construed as distant however, if you look closely you notice she is listening intently, analyzing what is being relayed to her and figuring out solutions. The worst is the punctuality but, I'm not bothered by it because I can either call to see how behind she is and adjust. Why would I do that? Because of the fact that she is so helpful and doesn't rush you out at the 15 minute mark - I value that way more than her being punctual!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

Get ready to wait for at least an hour and then be "greeted" by a doctor with the worst bedside manner ever

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

I absolutely love Dr. Wolfman. She is extremely knowledgeable, caring and sincerely looks for the best solutions. Prior to being referred to Dr. Wolfman I had no idea what was wrong with me and my life was falling apart. Within months she gave me answers, a treatment plan, and I started to re-build my life. When I update her on the advances I am making she seems so happy for me and I feel like we are in this together. I know I am in good hands and safe with Dr. Wolfman and when I see other specialists I always say "i owe her so much for what she has done for me". Interestingly she is well-known and respected by her peers, which just makes me more confident about her work. She is always fairly punctual with me but if she were ever late I would have no issue with that. I think it is a good sign that she is busy. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

Very knowledgeable, helpful and competent, felt better after seeing her

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

Horrible. Dr. Wolfman attended me with my first pregnancy and was inevitably extremely late for appointments, and then once I got in to see her, curt, unfriendly, and none too gentle during examinations. She also needlessly scared me about my baby being post-term and tried to strong-arm me into being induced, for no good reason that she ever imparted to me. (But I resisted and had a perfectly fine birth and healthy child.) I'm a middle-aged woman now with a fair bit of experience of the medical system and a pretty wide variety of doctors and I can say unequivocally that Dr. Wolfman is the worst doctor I've ever had.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Wolfman's for over two years and recommend her completely. I was referred to her after complications following a hysterectomy. She is a supportive and highly compassionate doctor. She is very attentive and explains everything in a detailed and professional way. You never feel rushed in her appointments. Dr. Wolfman's assessment of my hormonal issues and treatment very quickly returned me to normal. I can't thank her enough for restoring my quality of life and hope to remain her patient for as long as possible.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015

Absolutely terrible. I had a procedure done by her 6 years ago which went horribly wrong because she is irresponsible. She made technical and professional mistakes during and after the procedure which lasted for 7 long hours. I was completely abandoned as a patient and received inhumane treatment by her and other staff at MSH. Only one piece of advice for Dr. Wolfman; do not subject other patients to what you put me through.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr Wolfman's for many years. She first saw me when I had issues with extreme cramping and now that I am in menopause she is treating me once again. I have always had a high regard for Dr. Wolfman. I find her to be knowledgeable, professional and caring. I have always found her manor to be pleasant with an amusing undertone of humor. I feel well looked after in her care. I would highly recommend Dr. Wendy Wolfman. JKE

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014