Dr. Adina Pascaru

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Adina Pascaru

Dr . Pascariu is a dedicated caring doctor who takes time to evaluate and then deside ls what works for you . Excellent dr . Great full to have her take care of me . Petronely Grindea

flag | Submitted June 21, 2018

Our family is forever grateful to Dr. Pascaru and her partner Dr. Somekh for the additional time we have with our father. My father’s health was deteriorating for months before we went to their practice, Healthy Heart Cardiology, despite having an angiogram / stent placement performed by a local hospital 6 months prior. We went to Dr. Pascaru based on a recommendation from a family friend. Based on Dr. Pascaru and Dr. Somekh’s careful review, the local hospital missed placing a stent on a very vital vessel, which is why he was getting worse! Before we discovered this vital piece of information, my father suffered a heart attack without knowing it. He went to his longtime cardiologist, who did not detect this, and simply sent him home. We happen to have a follow-up appointment with Dr. Pascaru the day after, who immediately sent him to the ER. She arranged for my father to have an angiogram performed by the best (Dr. Shlofmitz at St. Francis) while her partner, Dr. Somekh, kept a close eye on him as the attending doctor while he was in the hospital. Unfortunately, my father was diagnosed with congestive heart failure through this ordeal, dramatically changing our way of life. He was in critical condition after the heart attack – we were afraid to go anywhere without a wheelchair for a few months. Dr. Pascaru handheld us through everything - cardiac rehabilitation (worked closely with the cardiac rehab center in adjusting his regime), adjustments to diet, and well calculated adjustments medication (my father is ~100 lbs and not a text-book heart patient – she is very careful in what she prescribes and the dosage…and keeps a close eye in monitoring how he reacts to medication). It is very nerve racking caring for my father as a CHF patient, but we are in good hands with Dr. Pascaru and Dr. Somekh. It has been close to a year, and while my father is still managing his CHF, he is able to do almost everything he did prior to the heart attack thanks to these great doctors! In addition to being an extremely capable doctor, it is obvious that Dr. Pascaru places patients' wellbeing as #1 in priority, and is not deterred by politics or the convoluted healthcare/insurance system. I wish more doctors would model themselves after her approach in providing medical care. We are very grateful to have her as a doctor.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

Dr. Pascaru is a very experienced and caring doctor. She goes above and beyond to give her patients exceptional care. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

Your Heart is in the best hands with Dr. Pascaru! Dr. Pascaru has been my family's cardiologist for over a decade and she is absolutely excellent! Dr. Pascaru is an exceptional, caring, and dedicated physician who goes above and beyond for her patients. Her follow-up is remarkable and it is obvious that optimal patient health and treatment is her goal on every visit. I highly recommend Dr. Pascaru!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2015

Good doctor. concerned for patient.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2009

Dr. Adina Pascaru's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Pascaru is an experienced cardiologist currently accepting new patients. Her office is conveniently located on Northern Boulevard in Great Neck.

• Romanian
  • French

• Inst De Med Si Farm, Iasi, Romania (Grad. 1964)

Coventry Healthcare