Ratings for Dr. John A. Venditto

This doctor is the most caring, compassionate, knowledgeable and dedicated doctor. I believe that his excellent care extended my Dad's life by years. He concentrates and listens to his patients and their families. He treats the physical issues while having a deep understanding of the emotional issues. He has a deep relationship with his patients. My dad was a very sick man and to say he performed heroics to keep him alive is an understatement. I will forever be grateful to him for the care and support he gave to our family. The only negative feedback I have is the long waits in the office and the sometimes disorganized staff......but he is worth the wait. You can't find a better doctor.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2011

First time seeing him....staff extremely friendly. I felt totally confident in his care. You get the feeling he likes what he does. He was highly recommended and now I know why.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2009

Wonderful bedside manner, compassionate, intelligent and calls you back!!!!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2009

Very knowledgeable. Makes me feel very comfortable. Did my angiogram and I trust him. recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2009

Dr. John A. Venditto's Credentials

• Tufts University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)