Ratings for Dr. Nadeem U. Haq

He is very kind,helpful and appropriate. Sets a patient at ease.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr Haq's for 3 years and I have thoroughly enjoyed and appreciated his wonderful care. After several tests suggested by Dr Haq, it was determined that I have open-heart surgery whch was successful. His care before and after surgery was and is outstanding. It's comforting to know I am being cared for by a true "professional" in every sense of the word!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2009

Dr..Haq ..Cory..(pacemaker)gal..also Lindah..who has moved on..gave me a new life..great Doc..great pacemaker gals and they were the ones who found out my pacemaker was not set at the right numbers..before I went to them I was walking dead...could not go one day without feeling like it was my last...today, I feel great.It took me 3 doctors and 5 years to find Dr.Haq..how do I rate this man..10 of 10...he loves his work..highly educated,wants the best for everyone of his patients,and truely cares if you are satisfied with how you are being treated in his office.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2009

Dr. Nadeem U. Haq's Credentials

• Rajshahi Med Coll, Rajshahi, Bangladesh (704-11 Pr 7/1972) (Grad. 1985)

Workers Comp