Ratings for Dr. Z. Kalapesi

Dr K was exceptional while dealing with my 24 weeker, my self and my family. We could not have survived without her calm and reassuring manner or expertise ! Forever grateful.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2017

Absolutely incredible doc! Always answers any questions and is there to help. Was extremly helpful and kind even after waking up and coming to the hospital at 3am. Our son is now very healthy and we owe it all to Dr.K and the staff at the NICU. This doc is very knowledgeable and dedicated to her work. If you have a chance try to have your child treated by this doctor. An incredible person!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2007

she did an excellent job with my baby in the nicu. she was always there to help and answer questions, when ever there were and issues she was always willing to find an answer and make the problem better. i am greatful that she was one of the doctor in the nicu that took care of my baby!!!! she was definatly better that some of them.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2007

What an amazing woman and Doctor. Our Twins were in NICU, after being born 11 weeks premature. She was open, honest, and truthful about everything - she was the most knowledgable and helpful Physician in NICU, and trust me, we thought all the staff in NICU were fantastic. She is an extremely hard worker, always there when needed, and never looks at the clock when it should be time to go home. Her life is devoted to those little babies and her goal is to make sure they go home as healthy as possible. I can't imagine anybody saying she is a terrible Doctor. I always ask others who are complaining - did your baby come home healthy? Did your baby receive the care and attention needed during their hospital stay? If the answer is YES, then there should be no complaining....live in the US - then you might have a right to complain about care.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2007

She looked after (or definate lack of) our son in NICU a couple years ago. Hopeless! She didn't answer any questions, and avoided us completely, and our son...Thank God for Dr. Reid who solved the problem!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2007

WONDERFUL. INCREDIBLY KIND AND KNOWLEDGEABLE!!!! LUCKY TO HAVE HER LOOKING AFTER BABIES!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2007