Ratings for Dr. Carlton Duane Randleman

After seeing him for the first time, I found him to be knowledgeable and caring to try to get results.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

I saw Dr Randleman a few months ago.He said I did not have varicose veins. I also explained to him about my horrible Restless Leg Syndrome that I suffer with. He adv after test, that I had Reflux in both legs. He said this was an easy fix & went into detail how it could be done in office, one leg at a time. He said my BCBS would not pay for it, so I would have to wait until my medicare took over in a few months. (I am on recent disability with my back and was awaiting medicare. I had an episode with my legs 2 wks ago, I was up for 2 days crying & screaming in pain.I called told his office that something had to be done, is there anyway they could get BCBS to pay for the procedures.Said to hold on.she talked to "Him" & he said for me to come in. My husband & I went in yesterday.Test again He then comes and tells me NOTHING is wrong w/ my legs.I said I am confused.I recounted our conv from before. He said NO, I told you I would re-evaluate you in Jan, I said that is NOT what you said cont

flag | Submitted August 15, 2012

My dad had surgery in 1996 and he did not live. Dr. Randallman talked to us after surgery. 1 hour after surgery everything went wrong for my dad--I don't remember seeing Dr. Randallman the next 2 1/2 days. There was nothing said to my mom,my three sisters or myself. There was no kindness or compassion shown to my family, but we did receive a bill with a note thanking us for our business and if they could help in the future please call. I know my dad was in bad shape--all but a heart transplant--but show some love, kindness, and compassion to a family who is losing a loved one. Don't make it all about the money and that is what it seems like where there is no compassion.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2010

Dr. Randleman is an angel! After my mother was told that her mitral valve needed to be repaired, we did a lot of research for the best doctor in her situation. We knew that robotic mitral valve repair was the most minimally invasive treatment option available with the least amount of post-operative side effects. Dr. Randleman was extremely kind and informative, answering any questions we had. I've never had a doctor that was so genuine and knowledgable. My mother was scheduled without any problems. Her surgery went well and she recovered amazingly fast! He followed her recovery process extremely well and made sure she had no further problems. The whole experience was better than we could've ever imagined and thanks to him, my mother's heart is doing just fine! I would highly recommend him to anyone who needs a heart surgeon and cannot express my sincere gratitude for helping my mother in her time of need.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2008

Not only have I WORKED with Dr. Randleman for YEARS he also assited in my mother's surgery and helped her to walk agin. He is compassionate caring and a man of integrity. USE HIM. Nurses do not recommend MD's lightly believe me

flag | Submitted November 16, 2008

flag | Submitted May 17, 2008

this doctor is dishonest, many others told us to chhoose a different doctor but my mother felt he was from the right background so she trusted him. Now she is dead and he could care less...we never saw him again after his robot surgery...dr randallman is not a person of honesty or integrity and he should never be trusted

flag | Submitted March 25, 2008

Dr. Randleman is one of the most caring doctors I have come across. Dr. Randleman makes it a priority to put his patients well-being first. He will always use the most minimally invasive procedure possible for your condition. This is proven by the fact that he is the only doctor in Alabama to use the da Vinci robot for mitral valve repair. I know first hand that Dr. Randleman is concerned for his patients during AND AFTER they are under his care. No doctor is perfect, as every patient and the level of their health is different. However, I would trust this doctor with any one I love!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2007

I loved this Doctor. He found my father's cancer after a thoracic case. He was honest and kind to my father. He checked on Dad when he was admitted under other services even though he was not Dr.R's active case at the time. I would love to see Dr.R again and thank him for the compassion and care my father recieved.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2007

I beleive we were given false hope about our fathers recovery and now we left to grieve his memory. Dr. Randelman should have been more compassionate with my family regarding our fathers care and sent us to a hospital that was more experienced with this type of surgery. I would not recommend Trinity hospital to anyone who would need heart surgery.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2007

Dr. Carlton Duane Randleman's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

Commercial Insurance Company