Ratings for Dr. D. Ruddock

We have a long history. I've known her since I was 16, and I'm 31 now. I like her.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2017

I was switched to Dr Ruddock from Dr Pernarowski, who went on mat leave. I had gestational diabetes and she was insensitive and actually made me cry with some of her comments. I ended up gaining a lot of weight that all came off a month after giving birth because it was water. She made assumptions about my diet constantly and actually said something to the effect of "I'm not concerned with your feelings, I'm here for your baby". She was rough during physical exams and made me dread our visits. She was knowledgable but I never felt comfortable asking her questions. I prayed she wasn't there for my delivery and she wasn't thank god! I understand Dr's are busy people and she was fairly prompt but she lacked basic bed side manners and decency. I always left her office feeling like a bad mother. It got to the point where I delivered a month early from stress and barely eating. I would never go to her again.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

This is my second (and probably final) baby having Dr. Ruddock as my OB, and can say I am still pleased with her as my Dr... Yes she is very busy (but what OB is not?) She does her best to accomodate all her patients I'm sure. From my experience, she always makes sure to check myself and baby thoroughly, asking how we are and if I have any questions- which I've had quite a bit and she answers each very well. I do not feel disatisfied when I leave for an appointment. There have definitely been improvements (staff wise. I know many have commented on the "rude" receptionist). For my first pregnancy (year 2015) I did notice the receptionist to be quite harsh and rather intimidating. But, as of 2017 there are two very nice receptionists. Punctuality wise, the wait is usually about 30 mins- 1hr depending how the day is going I guess. noticed that mornings are a lot quicker than afternoons. But in general these things require waiting considering all the patients that need to be seen, things to do, etc. Anyways, keep up the good work Dr. Ruddock and staff, and thank you!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

She's so nice, I love her so much I wish she were my family doctor

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

I have not problems with her. She very good and come in greeting explain to you about your results. Most you here just love attention. You want e everyone to give you attention like some babysitting for you. She habe so many women's she looking after. If come with a bad a attitude you other to leave their jobs and come babysit you. The dr is good. Getover it and grow up. Women's been giving birth since Eva day.our day is all crazy women's who need so more attention like you are the only one who having child. Yes for her old was veey assistant rud. She no longer there.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

Worst and rude doctor not going again to her again if I ever need a doctor!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

I waited quite a while for my appointment with Dr Ruddock initially, but expected no different for an OB/GYN. I came prepared for a wait. I required day surgery and on the day of the surgery, I found her to be warm and she even rembered something I had said during the initial appointment. I felt she was reassuring and very competent.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

Insensitive towards young patients having abortions. She was talking down towards me to her assistant while I was heavily medicated. Left feeling even worse. Never smiles EXTREMELY rude receptionist

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Her receptionist/assistant is absolutely the worst! When I complained to Dr. Ruddock about her appalling treatment of patients in the waiting room, she shrugged it off and said it was because she was from Eastern Europe and the women from there are like that. Excuse me?! That's stereotyping of the worst kind. As for her treatment, she's always triple booked, so expect to wait at least an hour past your time in the waiting room. You spend maybe 5 minutes with her when you do get in. She and her staff were so inattentive I said to heck with it and refused to see her at all during my last trimester. I recommend finding a different OB. She's late, distracted, makes excuses, and doesn't put her patients interests first.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Worst Doctor i ever had even her secretary is very rude

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016