Ratings for Dr. Daniel A. Calderon

amazing staff, answered all my question i had and was patient

flag | Submitted September 4, 2013

Dr. Calderon is the sweetest doctor, he takes time to listen and to help make you feel like you are his only patient. Great eye contact, very knowledgeable and most importantly extrememly caring. If only all OBGYN's were like Dr. Calderon!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2012

Very knowledgable, very patient so so nice doctor. Even mom 68 yr old mother sees this Doctor and she loves him.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2012

Dr. Calderon is extremely helpful and gave me the time to communicate all the questions/ concerns I had. He is punctual and knowledgeable. I have referred family and friends. He does not belittle anyone instead he normalizes the entire experience of good or bad news dealing with health issues. His nurse is extremely nice and helpful. :)

flag | Submitted February 6, 2012

Muy buen Dr. yo confio plenamente en el, siempre tiene un trato amable, respetable y con mucho profesionalismo. yo lo recomiendo al 100%, ya es mi tercer embarazo que el me antiende.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2011

He was my Dr. for my first born and I had the best experience with him! He's really straight forward with you, which is how every Dr. should be. He's really personable and nice as well. Funny too. I plan on having him as my Dr. for my next child as well.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2011

The best OB/GYN in San Antonio, he has been my dr. for seven years he is very caring and professional, he remembers all your medical records, the staff is friendly but sometimes you spend a lot of time in the office because the high demand of patients, but the wait is worthed.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2011

He is very helpful and made me feel very comfortable during my annual examination. I recommend him to all of my friends.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2010

I love Dr.Calderon! I think he is extremely knowledgeable, I have never ONCE felt like he didn't care about me, or my pregnancy or that I was wasting his time. He has told me everything I needed to know when I asked, he meets me in his office after my appt and we discuss any other questions I have. Takes my high risk pregnancy seriously, and has discussed any birth control options I have wondered about. I was referred to him by a friend, and have referred him to my aunt whom just found out she is pregnant.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2010

Dr.Calderon was a very good doctor throughout my whole pregnancy. I would highly recommend him to all my friends. He treated me like I was a queen. His staff was not so polite. His nurse Lannette was very rude and not polite at all. She talked to me as if she was talking to a child. When I asked to speak to the office manager about this situation, I knew I had made a mistake. She was just as rude as Lannette. She was extremely rude and very unprofessional. Being the office manager you would think that she would at least iron her uniform and comb her hair. And just to let her know, mascarra goes a long way. Lanette and this so called office manager just laughed as I walked away and made me feel horrible. But that would not stop me from seeing Dr. Calderon. He just needs to get rid of those two people. If she treats patients this way I can't even imagine how she treats her employees. Lannette and the office manger need to go!!!!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2008

Dr. Daniel A. Calderon's Credentials

• French

• University Of Puerto Rico School Of Medicine (Grad. 1973)

• BCBS Florida