Ratings for Dr. Christoff De Wet

He is the greatest doctor I have ever met. My wife has many maladies including OI, MS, scoliosis, osteoporosis, etc. We came back to Alberta 2 years ago from NS to save her life. After about 7 times in emergency in Halifax, she said to me get her back to Dr. Dewet after experiencing seizures. Dr. DeWet put her in the hospital and found out her system was totally dehydrated from drug interaction prescribed by her doctor in NS. After 2 months in the hospital I got her back alive and well. Thank you Christoff for your insight and compassion over the years for both me and my wife. We love you.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

He isn't my doctor but I've seen him from time to time in emergency and outside of having the absolute hands down best bedside manner... he was knowledgeable and treated my sickness and symptoms accurately.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

Dr de wet was an amazing, knowledgable, compassionate and thorough dr. Took a scary situation with my 2yr old and had me feeling comfortable at ease and taken care off when I left the hospital! And then to make things even better he took the time to call us the next day to see how my little guy was! We don't see dr this good anymore. Thank you Christoff for helping us in wetaskwin emergency and making us feel like everything was done to your best ability!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

I was lucky to have this doctor during an ER visit in Wetaskiwin late last year. As rushed & stressful as an ER room can be he was very kind & professional. I was experiencing ongoing surgical complications & was frightened & discouraged. His kindness & bedside manner put me at ease. I was prescribed the proper medication & care for that situation. My only regret is that he was unable to take me on as a patient since my previous family doctor had moved.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

Dr. de Wet it is lighthearted thorough and listens very well. His medical interventions have been speedy, well informed, and effective.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

Saw him in Emerg, he had GREAT bed side manner. He ran into my mom a week later and asked how I was doing. I saw him once and he remembered my case. Excellent Doctor.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2016

i have had dr.de wet in the ER he has such great bed side manners he just not in n out of rooms, he really takes the time to listen. I think more doctors in wetaskiwin should follow his lead! KEEP UP WITH THE GOOD WORK DOCTOR.DE WET. some day u will b my doctor :) Rebecca Cooper/Wilkins

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

I recently met this doctor in walk in. He took his time and really seems to enjoy his job. Very caring and concerned about our health. If he is taking any new patients I will most definitely change my family doctor to him. Also my 3 yr old daughter really loved his name Christoff lol

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

Love this doctor! He always takes his time, I never feel rushed. He has by far the best bedside manner I've ever seen. He even helps me put my coat on when I leave! Best doctor ever!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2015

Was the doctor I saw while in the ER. Was BEYOND caring and attentive to me, and made a point of checking on me frequently between tests to ensure I was comfortable. Fabulous doctor!!!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015