Ratings for Dr. William N. Evans

I've been a patient of doctor since I was born. I'm an adult now and I still go to him. He is an extremely caring doctor that explains what is going on with you - even as a kid I remember him explaining to me what was going on so I could understand. I trust his medical opinion and call him whenever I have a question. Dr Evans is the best.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2012

Can not say enough the man is wonderful, caring, and understanding

flag | Submitted July 23, 2012

Dr. Evans is an amazing doctor. I am truely blessed to have him as my sons doctor. He is very very knowledgeable but will explain things in a way that you can understand. He is also a very warm inviting person. There hasn't been a time we have seen him where he didn't come over to me and give me a hug. Which with the situations us parents face is very comforting and uplifting. Another key thing that makes Dr. Evans a great doctor is he treats my son as if he was his son. The first thing he considers is what he would do if it was his son.. what avenue he would take.. He always thinks about what is best for my son. He will be in my thoughts and prayers forever.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2009

Dr. Evans is extremely knowledeful and thorough in his practice, I am grateful my daughter is in his care!!!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2009

Our son has seen Dr. Evans literally since before his birth. He was born with multiple heart defects. Dr. Evans is a warm, caring and extremely knowledgeable doctor. After 3 open hearts and 13 heart caths he is doing well. We are always seen on time. The office staff is very pleasant. After 7 years of going to Dr. Evans at Childrens Heart Center we have not once had a less than stellar experience.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2008

Dr. William N. Evans's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of California, Irvine, California College Of Medicine (Grad. 1976)