Ratings for Dr. Ruby Bendersky

Worst Doctor I have ever taken my mother to. This doctor completely ignored my mother and her heart issues and proceeded to tell me about all of my failings (I'm a smoker but not around Mom and not in the house) and how badly we smelled and proceeded to open exam room door and waving papers in front of her face. One visit and now my Mom refuses to see another cardiologist.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2014

She is one of the worst doctors ever. My mom went to see her today and has trouble walking with a cane so she holds onto the wall. The doctor didn't pay any attention to this and slammed her hand in the door and kept trying to close it while she was screaming. She only stopped after a nurse yelled at her twice. Her fingers are now bleeding and swollen and she's in a lot of pain. This doctor rather than helping my mom just caused her more pain. Then rather than apologizing she tried to blame my mom for it. Seriously she's horrible and insulting. Do not see her.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2011

Very personable, answered all questions and took time with my Mom.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2011

Sorry, did not feel individual attention. Perhaps others can inform better, but the doctor seemed past her prime & just coasting. She would not entertain a direct question from me.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009

Dr. Ruby Bendersky's Credentials

• Albany Medical College Of Union University (Grad. 1975)