Ratings for Dr. Eric Elli

Literally walked out the door mid question, for some reason constantly asking about intercourse, mean, un personable, just tries to leave as soon as possible. If you want to feel terrible about yourself and not have you questions answered, well look no further than Eric Elli. No idea how he is still practicing medicine

flag | Submitted December 10, 2018

This is a rude doctor who needs training in human etiquette - he was already required to do the course once (according to The College Of Physicians And Surgeons Of Newfoundland And Labrador's website); more should be done - someone should do an investigation into his practice and the way he treats his patients. Some people may find him to be good but a lot of people have issues with him - due to his lack of treatment, communication, rudeness, and not listening.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2018

Excellent doctor. Very concerned about his patients well being!!!

Submitted November 24, 2018

Absolutely worst doctor I have ever seen. Unfortunately, my family doctor's office was closed on the weekend so I had no choice but to go to this walk-in clinic. To say he was rude and ignorant is an understatement. His bedside manners were disgusting. During my exam, I explained that a certain medication I had in the past did not work for me. As I was speaking, he obviously wasn't listening and wrote me a script for the same medication. When I told him again he abruptly interrupted me and started to yell at me. Needless to say, I have never been so let down by a doctor in my life. This man should not be allowed to practice. He doesn't deserve such a title! At least the administration staff there were somewhat pleasant.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2018

Likely the worst doctor in Newfoundland and Labrador.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2018

He is the worst. Very ignorant .. walk out peeps if this idiot comes to your medical need. You will only get verbal abuse.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2018

Absolute worst doctor I have ever met in my life! I'll walk out on him next time he walks into the examination room.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2018

Most sexist human being I have ever met. Completely ignored my condition (briefly looked at my eyes and claimed I didn't have what an opthalmologist had diagnosed as a chronic condition years ago) kept interrupting everything I tried to say and would not listen to any medical history. Then he asked me where I worked, and as a female cabinetmaker he started yelling about how I have a man's job and that the only reason I could possibly find work doing a man's job is because I could sue if they didn't hire me. No medical advice to speak of, telling me to be quiet every time I tried to say anything, and blatantly sexist comments. All after waiting for 3 hours to be seen. I did manage to get my prescription though, but with no follow up or warnings (my opthalmologist had warned me i am supposed to have eye pressure taken to ensure I don't go blind from the medication). What a royal waste of time. Also I looked him up on college of physicians and he has been cautioned and advised to take some sort of sensitivity training as of 3 months ago. Which obviously has done nothing.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2018

Shockingly bad. Don't go to this doctor for any reason.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2018

Took my son to Blackmarsh Walk in Clinic with a very concerning issue and was seen by Dr. Elli. OMG!! We left there feeling like we were verbally abused by this insane man! Every time my son spoke Dr. Elli cut him off and did not have the patience to listen to our concerns. It was the worst medical experience we have ever had!! He did not want to hear our concerns and kept putting words in my son’s mouth! I am soooo angry that I may file a complaint against him! I can’t believe he is allowed to practice medicine !!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2018