Ratings for Dr. Eric Elli

F*cking douchebag!! ..............................

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

I never comment on things like this, but after the experience I just had with this doctor, this is the least I can do for others who may be thinking about going to the Blackmarsh clinic while he is working. I have never had such an outlandish experience from any medical professional in my life. His bedside manner is non-existent, but more than that, he literally did not do his job. He "diagnosed" a complaint I had about a lump in my breast by saying I have sprained a chest muscle. He refused to even give me a proper breast exam, shouting, "I don't need to see anything I don't have to see!" (which I thought was SUPER professional... NOT!), he then jabbed at my breast through my sweater for about two seconds asking if it hurt, then said it was a muscle sprain and I should take Advil. I said that there's actually something new and abnormal in my breast and was about to ask that he actually touch or look at (you know, EXAMINE) what I was talking about when he interrupted me, exclaiming that I was questioning his professional ability, and that unlike him, I didn't "go to medical school for 12 years"... and not once did I say anything about his judgment, I literally just wanted him to actually properly examine my breast so that I could maybe get some peace of mind, or perhaps a referral to someone WHO ACTUALLY KNOWS HOW TO DO THEIR JOB. Anyway... do not go to this doctor. The fact he is allowed to practice astonishes and angers me. I have never left a doctor's office in tears before because I was made to feel ashamed and stupid by someone who shouldn't even have a job taking orders at a fast food chain because he is so awful talking to people. But again, his bedside manner is not the worst part, the worst part is that he does not take patients seriously and does not follow due diligence in his practice. It is for those things (and the multitude of others that I now see on this website) that I think he reasonably should have his license revoked. P.S. The staff and punctuality were actually great, I just gave those a low rating so that his overall rating reflects his overall ineptitude. Kudos to the staff for somehow keeping smiles on their faces while they have to work with this person. I also suspect the punctuality was decent because he is so dismissive and, if my situation was any indication, likely spends only a total of 30 seconds with each patient, solving all complications with shouting and Advil. Ugh.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

This was the worst experience I have ever had. This doctor is horrible. He made me feel absolutely terrible. I have a cold sore and I went in on the weekend because my doctors office isn't open and when I told him I had taken valtrex he wouldn't prescribe me cream. I have always been prescribed cream with valtrex as it really helps with the cold sore. When I explained to him that my doctor always prescribes me cream with valtrex he looked at me and stated "Who's the doctor here? I didn't study for 15 years for you to tell me I am wrong". I was disgusted. Not once did I say he was wrong, I just explained that this is what I am treated with. I waited over 2 hours for this doctor to become aggressive with me. Absolutely unacceptable. I will never be coming back to this clinic at Dominion on Blackmarsh Road. Terrible doctor, is not empathetic and simply does not care how you feel. Even if he has been nice about not giving me cream, that would have been fine. His attitude is atrocious. I would not want to be suffering from mental health issues or something serious with this doctor because he simply does not care. HORRIBLE.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2017

I would like to formally express how disappointed I am with the medical appointment I had with Dr.Eric Elli at the Blackmarsh family care center (Tuesday, April 25th 2017 at approximately 1730 local time.) I have seen this doctor on two occasions, I found him to be very rude and unprofessional on both occasions, however today's appointment has led me to writing a formal complaint. He scolded me for my problem (planter wart that I have had for 7 years on my heel) the problem is getting worse and starting to have an impact on my balance and walking. He said i was "picking at it" which is untrue. I asked him to apply the liquid nitrogen to freeze the warts but he refused and said I just need to leave it alone. When I told him I had had it for 7 years, it was left alone and it didn't go away his reply was "do you think you know more about it than me" my reply was "absolutely not" When I politely asked him to refer me to another doctor, he said "no, we have other patients" then left the room. I find this treatment very unprofessional and unacceptable. I would like to see corrective action regarding his negligence and rude interactions with patients.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

Disgusting excuse for a Medical Doctor. I was truly stunned when I was finished in the examination room. Went there because I thought I had a concussion, he said "that isn't for you to think". He was rude, disrespectful, arrogant, lazy, and degrading. I will NEVER go to this doctor again, nor would I recommend him to ANYONE. Please avoid at all costs - he is not worth anybody's time! I would love to know who hired this man. He is the complete opposite of what a Medical Doctor is supposed to be. I am still fuming about my experience.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

Tonight I seen this doctor at the Blackmarsh Road, Medical Clinic. It was an awful experience to say the least. I had to walk out of the building with tears in my eyes because of how insulting he was towards me. He told me I was fine because I went to work today, laughed in my face and mocked me with his face twisted up. I was so taken back by what I just went though, I was stunned. I have never witnessed such a rude, unprofessional, degrading person working in the medical field. After seeing him, I left, and went to the Health Sciences Centre where I was seen by a fantastic doctor who treated me as a person, with respect. Who even apologized when they heard what Dr. Elli had said to me. The receptionists at the front desk are very kind, and I truly feel sorry for them having to work in that kind of environment with that terrible doctor. His behaviour and attitude towards patients must definitely cause unnecessary chaos there, giving the walk in clinic itself a bad reputation. This "doctor" needs to be removed from this clinic, as he is incompetent.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Beware! This doctor is useless. He's rude and lazy. Doesn't believe his patients if they say they are in pain. Thinks Advil fixes everything. Wait three hours to see him and he will be pushing you out the door after 2mins. Don't waste your time going to this doctor!!! Most of his Staff are also rude and can't be bothered by questions... Terrible clinic.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

Poor excuse of a human being .........

flag | Submitted April 8, 2017

I went to him for antibiotics for strep throat which I had had before and knew that was what I had. He insisted I had a sinus infection and gave me antibiotics for that. I started them right away but about 24 hours later my neck had become so swollen and sore from the throats pain that I went to emergency. Thankfully the doctor there actually swabbed my throats and said yes, it was a throat infection and the antibiotics Elli had prescribed me would not work for it. Got a new prescription for proper antibiotics for strep. I will never go to his clinic again, I would rather go to emergency and at least be seen by a competent doctor.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2017

Rude physician who seems to dismiss anything that you say - I went to him because I had the flu (my regular physician was not in) and he would not even exam me - he said that because I wasn't coughing right now that I wasn't sick. My throat was hurting and it hurt to speak. I ended up going to the Emergency Room and found out I had pneumonia.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017