Ratings for Dr. Eric Elli

He is the worst. Very ignorant .. walk out peeps if this idiot comes to your medical need. You will only get verbal abuse.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2018

Absolute worst doctor I have ever met in my life! I'll walk out on him next time he walks into the examination room.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2018

Most sexist human being I have ever met. Completely ignored my condition (briefly looked at my eyes and claimed I didn't have what an opthalmologist had diagnosed as a chronic condition years ago) kept interrupting everything I tried to say and would not listen to any medical history. Then he asked me where I worked, and as a female cabinetmaker he started yelling about how I have a man's job and that the only reason I could possibly find work doing a man's job is because I could sue if they didn't hire me. No medical advice to speak of, telling me to be quiet every time I tried to say anything, and blatantly sexist comments. All after waiting for 3 hours to be seen. I did manage to get my prescription though, but with no follow up or warnings (my opthalmologist had warned me i am supposed to have eye pressure taken to ensure I don't go blind from the medication). What a royal waste of time. Also I looked him up on college of physicians and he has been cautioned and advised to take some sort of sensitivity training as of 3 months ago. Which obviously has done nothing.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2018

Shockingly bad. Don't go to this doctor for any reason.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2018

Took my son to Blackmarsh Walk in Clinic with a very concerning issue and was seen by Dr. Elli. OMG!! We left there feeling like we were verbally abused by this insane man! Every time my son spoke Dr. Elli cut him off and did not have the patience to listen to our concerns. It was the worst medical experience we have ever had!! He did not want to hear our concerns and kept putting words in my son’s mouth! I am soooo angry that I may file a complaint against him! I can’t believe he is allowed to practice medicine !!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2018

Rude doctor that needs to switch professions - by the way he has treated other patients, including me, it seems that he should be a doctor. His medical license may say he is a doctor but he obviously doesn't care about his patients enough to do a proper examination - like others, I have had to go to the hospital after seeing him and, when I did go to the hospital, I was told that I had a broken foot - he even refused to send me for a x-ray: his excuse was "you managed to get in here didn't you?" I said "yes, but with help". He used that since I was able to get into the exam room I was faking it; if I was faking it, why would I tell him this plus show him my ankle, which was obviously swollen? I wasn't asking for drugs, I wanted to see if I could get a referral for an x-ray (instead of waiting several hours at the Emergency Room for the same thing). He refused to write the referral and I ended up going to the hospital. When I got there I told them what happened and they took me in almost immediately; they also said they weren't surprised that Dr. Elli said what he said but it was discovered, after the x-ray, that my ankle was indeed broken. This man only cares about getting your MCP Number - to him, that's all that matters, since after that he can refuse to treat you because he already has your number so he can bill the government for your visit. All he has to dismiss you then bill the government to say that you were there. He cares more about the money than the patients.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2018

Had a terrible experience with this doctor. Looking at all the ratings now, I can see that other people have as well. I don’t know why this man seems to think so highly of himself, it doesn’t look like he has helped a single person...time to retire maybe? Either way it’s disheartening to see that this man still has a medical license, I guess it’s true that anyone can get one nowadays. Shameful and an embarrassement to the profession. Doesn’t listen to the patient at all, it often feels like you are wasting his time just by being there. The only thing he knows how to do is prescribe Advil. Ended up going to the emergency room after seeing him and being prescribed antibiotics for a serious infection. Don’t waste your time with him.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2018

Not a very good doctor, to say the least! See a different doc

flag | Submitted July 17, 2018

Ask to see a different doctor if you have a cold or flu. Otherwise you’re just going to be handed a piece of paper that tells you to gargle warm water and salt, and to take Advil. It appears he has quite a lot of pride. You challenge him on anything and he gets in a huff of anger and irritation.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2018

I went to the walk in clinic after three days of diarrhea and stomach pain and bloating. (I had also mentioned that the loose bowel movement had been an ongoing issue for me for a few months and I was on antibiotics a few months back). He simply disregarded me the second I told him I was there for stomach pain. He did no assessment and simply handed me a piece of paper to drink Gatorade and eat bread. When I asked him if I could have a specimen done he simply said that was not possible unless I had travelled outside the country in the past two months. (Bold faced lie). He asked no follow up questions and showed no concern for my situation.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2018

Dr. Eric Elli's Credentials

Davis Vision
Eyemed Vision Care
Spectera Eyecare Networks
Superior Vision
Vision Service Plan (Vsp)