Ratings for Dr. Eric Elli

Terrible experience overall. Extremely unprofessional and a waste of time. Avoid him if at all possible.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

Seriously a rude individual. I felt like because I was in my mid twenties he looked at me as incompetent while he was the incompetent one all along. I got a misdiagnosis three times and felt like he was rude and mean every visit.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2017

He is the rudest doctor I have ever dealt with; it seems he only cares about the money, not how the patient is feeling!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2017

He is the most rude doctor I've ever seen he shouldn't be a doctor. No bedside manor at all .

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

Dr. Elli has been my family doctor for years. Has a sense of humour, and always puts me at ease.

Submitted October 30, 2017

Dr Elli cost me my life. I'm 27 years old and I can't even pass a medical for school programs, and careers that I planned on since I was a child. He has ruined my life. In December of 2016 I was a patient on a psychiatric rehabilitation unit at the Waterford hospital. Dr Elli is the GP for that unit. I had severe pains in my upper left leg as well as swollen and red. Dr Elli came to examine me however he wouldn't even look at me just diagnosed me with pulled groin muscle. I never had a pulled groin muscle before so I never knew what it felt like. I was discharged a month and a half later still in tremendous pain he never came to see me except the one time. Well I suffered in pain until the beginning of February. I then woke up in st clairs after going septic and blacking out my mom found me and brought me to st clairs where I had emergency surgery and my mom was told I could not come out of this and if I do I may loose my leg. I never had a pulled groin muscle at all it was a infection that grew to be my whole leg because of his misdiagnosis. I had to learn to walk, stuck on pain meds for life and a leg that goes paralyzed half the time. So I recommend dr Elli nothing. I hate to even give him a 1 for rating on this. Should not have a medical license...

flag | Submitted October 29, 2017

How is it even legal for this man to still be practicing? If he can be a doctor anyone can. He's such a disgrace to other medical professionals. Terribly ignorant and unprofessional. Save yourself the trouble and don't bother going to him, you'll be better off.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

Rude doctor who should not be practicing - I went there for a UTI but because I was unable to urinate in a bottle when I went; he accused me of making it up! Why would I make it up - I described my symptoms and went on a Sunday; I have better things to do than go to a walk-in clinic on a Sunday afternoon! If I ever go to the Blackmarsh Road Walk-in Clinic, it will be when he is NOT working since I don't want to see this excuse of a doctor ever again!!!!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

All I can say is Rude Rude Rude!! Doctors in my opinion should show their patients a little compassion! Told me to take Advil for a sinus infection! The absolute worst doctor I've ever seen!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

This doctor does not seem to care about his patients at all - he would rather hand you a piece of paper and say "take Advil/Tylenol" (he said that to me when I had a fever!). I ended up going to my family doctor the following day (I was able to get an appointment due to a cancellation) and when I went in, I discovered I had pneumonia! I told my family doctor what Dr. Elli said and my family doctor said that Dr. Elli is someone who is only in it for the money; as long as he shows up, he gets paid, and that's all that matters to him.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017