You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Eric Elli

Did not listen well when I explained and described my symptoms. Didn't look at my area of concern. Arrived at a diagnosis ill-informed without taking the appropriate investigative methods. As far as walk-in physicians go, the worst I have experienced within this province, Canada, and the UK. Wait to see your family doctor if you can.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

He wants to get as many patients through his door as possible.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

A whole of a lot better than my own family doctor. No beating round the bush, straight to the point, don't mess with him he wont you. Very informative with addiction and mental health

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

Horrible bed side manners. Dr. Elli tends to think quantity over quality. He actually told me he doesn't have time to fill out medical forms I need as he's too busy with patients. This while I was said in his office willing to wait for him to fill out the necessary documents. He refused to do so there and then. The MCP pays per visit, not what's done per visit and this guy is cashing in on maximum number of visits possible while patient care suffers.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

Worst doctor ever. If I ever go to the clinic again and he's the only doctor on call I will actually leave. He doesn't care about you at all. I have urinary problems and was to the clinic 2 weeks prior and was diagnosed by a different Dr. I tested positive for a uti. After taking good antibodies and having the symptoms return I went back get Dr. Elli and for him to tell me I didn't have a uti and to drink water. Prescribed me nothing and shrugged off my questions to wards my pain and why it was an infection 2 weeks earlier but it wasn't now. The whole visit took 40 seconds.. I'm not kidding

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

The lady at the desk is inattentive and abrupt. And there isn't enough space in this comment box to explain the pathetic level of care Eric Elli gives to his patients. He is rude, he does not listen, he pushes antibiotics and those little print off sheets with directions to treat a sinus, throat, or lung infection, whether an infection is present or not. He has no idea how to speak to people and needs to take a big step off his high horse. Miserable doctor. He needs to be investigated before he mistreats and misdiagnoses anyone else. Revoke his license.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2015

My husband is a patient of Dr Elli. I find him very helpful and knowledgeable. When my husband was hurt on his job, Dr Elli did everything to make sure that he was getting everything he needed from Workers Compensation. He was off almost 2 years and Dr Elli was with him every step of the way. We are so confident in him that when we weren't getting the proper for my developmentally delayed sister-in-law who has Williams Syndrome (The first Dr in years to actually know what Williams Syndrome is by the way). He has been a god send for her. Although he can be a little abrupt that is just his personality. I myself find him very refreshing like I am talking to an old friend.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

This was the worst doctor's visit of my entire life. I've never experienced a doctor with such horrible bedside manner, total inability and unwillingness to listen to a patient, or failure and refusal to perform anything close to a real physical examination. This person should not have a license to practice medicine. He is obviously only interested in seeing as many patients as possible as quickly as possible without helping anyone. Whatever you do, do not see this doctor.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2015

I usually don't leave comments, but he is the worst doctor I've ever seen. He barely looked at me. I told him I was having chest pains and he told me it was because I had a cough and cold. I told him I wasn't coughing and he dismissed me telling me to take an advil. How does this man still have a job??

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

Dr. Eric Elli's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Did not listen well when I explained and described my symptoms. Didn't look at my area of concern. Arrived at a diagnosis ill-informed without taking the approp..."

January 22, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "He wants to get as many patients through his door as possible. "

January 12, 2016
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "A whole of a lot better than my own family doctor. No beating round the bush, straight to the point, don't mess with him he wont you. Very informative with add..."

October 29, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "Horrible bed side manners. Dr. Elli tends to think quantity over quality. He actually told me he doesn't have time to fill out medical forms I need as he's to..."

October 15, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Worst doctor ever. If I ever go to the clinic again and he's the only doctor on call I will actually leave. He doesn't care about you at all. I have urinary ..."

September 29, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "The lady at the desk is inattentive and abrupt. And there isn't enough space in this comment box to explain the pathetic level of care Eric Elli gives to his pa..."

July 12, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "My husband is a patient of Dr Elli. I find him very helpful and knowledgeable. When my husband was hurt on his job, Dr Elli did everything to make sure that he ..."

June 25, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "This was the worst doctor's visit of my entire life. I've never experienced a doctor with such horrible bedside manner, total inability and unwillingness to lis..."

May 24, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I usually don't leave comments, but he is the worst doctor I've ever seen. He barely looked at me. I told him I was having chest pains and he told me it was bec..."

May 22, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Didn't give me any help just told me to drink more water and pushed me out the door I later ended up in emerg"

May 14, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "All of these reviews reflect my own experience. Dr. Elli is dismissive and inattentive. I have even had appointments with him where laid neither eyes nor hands..."

April 22, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "If I could leave a rating of less than 1, I would. Dr. Elli shouldn't even have a medical license! I have been to see him on several occasions over the last few..."

March 21, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Went to the walk in clinic today with bad pains in my head. Also feeling like a pinched nerve in shoulder. He hands me a paper that says how to treat a cold. I'..."

February 28, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Why are we tolerating this? Most obnoxious & brutally rude with zero desire to help? Why hasn't he been investigated???"

February 2, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I went to see Dr. Elli because I was feeling extremely depressed and frequent thoughts of suicide, and I didn't have a family doctor so I was going to inquire a..."

January 28, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Don't even waste your time here! He has zero patience and is very rude and unprofessional. He doesn't give a * about how his patients feel. He wants you to be o..."

November 30, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I have never spoken to somebody as condescending, belittling and obnoxious as Dr. Eric Elli. He's a doctor that is in it to see maximum number of patients to ma..."

November 16, 2014
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "I went to see Dr. Elli to check out a lump on my back. When he asked to see it I told him to not press hard because the lump was very tender. I was taken back b..."

October 30, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "No issues whatsoever. Great manners, diagnosis and treatment, including prompt follow up."

October 30, 2014
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Most unprofessional doctor I've ever dealt with. Just handling Newfoundland the bottom of the barrel."

September 28, 2014
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Elli is a quack!went to see him about a uti told me I didn't have one.I know the symptoms and knew I had one. He prescribed me diflucan for a yeast infection..."

September 21, 2014