You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Eric Elli

No mater what is wrong with you, this guy will tell you to go home and gargle with some nice salty water. It's become a running joke in our family, so much so that my 14 year old son said before he came into the exam room that that is exactly what he would say. After a rudimentary exam, he said to my son, "Go home and gargle with some nice salty water". My son and I both looked at each other and laughed. This guy is a joke!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

I can agree with all the other commenters when saying this is the worst Doctor I've ever had to deal with. I was recently diagnosed with an ovarian tumour and am in need of an MRI or CT and this man refused to listen to me. When trying to explain my situation he told me to "stop arguing". He scribbled illegibly on a blood test sheet and shooed me out the door. The next day I went to the blood testing clinic and the nurses could not even read his name on the sheet.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

On arrival of Dr. Elli to the one-on-one room, from beginning to end, the doctor was bar none the worst I have ever experienced. He was openly rude, dismissive, insulting, abrasive, challenging, stubborn, unsympathetic, accusing, and ignored every word I spoke, every example I tried to give, cut me off and made fun of me and my pain. I have examples of the worst parts, but I couldn't fit nearly all of my bad experience in the number of characters permitted. included examples of why I wouldn't just caution against seeing this doctor, but why I also would highly recommend the clinic end all connections to him as well. I said "I think I may have an ear infection" to which he gave an irritated look and said "Don't think, that's not for you to decide." I explained that I have chronic ear infections, and that my family doctor has explained the symptoms and solutions to me very carefully, and having had nearly a dozen infections in the last 3 years I feel that I can quite reasonably say that, at least as a guess. He said "Well you're wrong, it's not an ear infection. It's a nose and throat infection" He then gave me a pamphlet that explained how to use salt solution to clean my nose and throat. That's it. I asked for antibiotics and maybe something to dull the pain, and he didn't like that much, saying "If you get infections so much you are doing something wrong, and this will help you learn how to do things right." I tried his prescribed antibiotics and now, days later, my ears have gotten so bad that a second trip to another doctor resulted in them saying what I was given would never have helped and now my ears are much worse. The better doctor then gave me a prescription which has helped me heal.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

flag | Submitted April 30, 2016

I am a nurse and will be reporting this physician. My daughter is visiting here and dropped in clinic as she thought she had a UTI .. Test showed negative but made no other suggestions as to what might be causing her pain! She asked for just a couple of Ativan for her long flight home as she is claustrophobic and he said no. She asked him what he thought would be good to take then and he said alcohol ! Just drink! She said I don't drink and he said Sorry! Unbelievable! Never in my 30 years nursing have I encountered this !

flag | Submitted April 30, 2016

I've been into the clinic, I begin to explain my situation and vomiting, fatigue and severe diarrhoea. He begin checking my sinuses and my ears and say that I have a sinus infection and said its not a big of a deal. Very ignorant DR and nobody is making a complaint on him!?!?!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2016

Dr! He is an ignorant, little man with the power to prescribe meds. God help us! Does anyone at Medical Association or Board come to this site???? He's so weird ....... someone check the samples

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

I brought my 6 year old to the walk in clinic today. We have a family doctor, but because my son already has quite the history of strep and high, hard to treat fevers I believed that early detection would certainly benefit him. Upon Dr Elli's entrance into the exam room I began to introduce my son. He silenced me with his hand and no eye contact. He proceeded to tell my child that he needed to explain why he was there, going so far as saying "are you a big boy or a baby". I was cut off every time that I spoke. When I attempted to explain that my child had had numerous bouts of strep this year alone he told me that his prior infections were not likely to have been strep. When I attempted to tell Dr Elli that I was concerned that my child may again have strep, he said to my child "your mother doesn't know if you have strep, she isn't a doctor.". The ignorance and disrespect continued for our 3 minute visit. Granted, I am indeed not a physician. I am not, however, stupid. Nor do I, or any other patient/guardian, deserve such rude treatment.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2016

He laughed at me when I told him I was having stomach pain from taking naproxen. When I told him I did as my rheumatologist said and took it with food, he laughed even harder and told me "not enough food, who cares about losing weight".... I am 5'4, 130lbs, and said nothing to him about losing weight! I was concerned about the unbearable stomach pains and the possibility of an ulcer and he wouldn't stop laughing at me long enough to hear my symptoms. He told me the stomach pain would go away eventually... that was it! Less than a 60 second conversation. He is the most ignorant, careless Doctor I could possibly imagine!!!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2016

I went to this doctor with severe dizziness and chest pain. He looked in my ears and nose and said I had congestion in my nose and to gargle salt water. I told him I wasn't sick like that I was scared because of the dizziness. He handed me a piece of paper that also said to gargle salt water and said bye bye. Very rude man. Did not listen to a word I said. I'm still shocked over the experience. The whole interaction lasted less than a minute. Complete waste of time and government money.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2016

Dr. Eric Elli's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "No mater what is wrong with you, this guy will tell you to go home and gargle with some nice salty water. It's become a running joke in our family, so much so t..."

May 12, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I can agree with all the other commenters when saying this is the worst Doctor I've ever had to deal with. I was recently diagnosed with an ovarian tumour and a..."

May 5, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "On arrival of Dr. Elli to the one-on-one room, from beginning to end, the doctor was bar none the worst I have ever experienced. He was openly rude, dismissive,..."

May 4, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "should be avoided at all costs, and be supervised by the medical board at all times."

April 30, 2016
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "I am a nurse and will be reporting this physician. My daughter is visiting here and dropped in clinic as she thought she had a UTI .. Test showed negative but m..."

April 30, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I've been into the clinic, I begin to explain my situation and vomiting, fatigue and severe diarrhoea. He begin checking my sinuses and my ears and say that I h..."

April 16, 2016
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr! He is an ignorant, little man with the power to prescribe meds. God help us! Does anyone at Medical Association or Board come to this site???? He's so we..."

April 12, 2016
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "I brought my 6 year old to the walk in clinic today. We have a family doctor, but because my son already has quite the history of strep and high, hard to treat ..."

April 10, 2016
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "He laughed at me when I told him I was having stomach pain from taking naproxen. When I told him I did as my rheumatologist said and took it with food, he laugh..."

April 9, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I went to this doctor with severe dizziness and chest pain. He looked in my ears and nose and said I had congestion in my nose and to gargle salt water. I told ..."

March 19, 2016
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Did not listen well when I explained and described my symptoms. Didn't look at my area of concern. Arrived at a diagnosis ill-informed without taking the approp..."

January 22, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "He wants to get as many patients through his door as possible. "

January 12, 2016
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "A whole of a lot better than my own family doctor. No beating round the bush, straight to the point, don't mess with him he wont you. Very informative with add..."

October 29, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "Horrible bed side manners. Dr. Elli tends to think quantity over quality. He actually told me he doesn't have time to fill out medical forms I need as he's to..."

October 15, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Worst doctor ever. If I ever go to the clinic again and he's the only doctor on call I will actually leave. He doesn't care about you at all. I have urinary ..."

September 29, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "The lady at the desk is inattentive and abrupt. And there isn't enough space in this comment box to explain the pathetic level of care Eric Elli gives to his pa..."

July 12, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "My husband is a patient of Dr Elli. I find him very helpful and knowledgeable. When my husband was hurt on his job, Dr Elli did everything to make sure that he ..."

June 25, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "This was the worst doctor's visit of my entire life. I've never experienced a doctor with such horrible bedside manner, total inability and unwillingness to lis..."

May 24, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I usually don't leave comments, but he is the worst doctor I've ever seen. He barely looked at me. I told him I was having chest pains and he told me it was bec..."

May 22, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Didn't give me any help just told me to drink more water and pushed me out the door I later ended up in emerg"

May 14, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "All of these reviews reflect my own experience. Dr. Elli is dismissive and inattentive. I have even had appointments with him where laid neither eyes nor hands..."

April 22, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "If I could leave a rating of less than 1, I would. Dr. Elli shouldn't even have a medical license! I have been to see him on several occasions over the last few..."

March 21, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Went to the walk in clinic today with bad pains in my head. Also feeling like a pinched nerve in shoulder. He hands me a paper that says how to treat a cold. I'..."

February 28, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Why are we tolerating this? Most obnoxious & brutally rude with zero desire to help? Why hasn't he been investigated???"

February 2, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I went to see Dr. Elli because I was feeling extremely depressed and frequent thoughts of suicide, and I didn't have a family doctor so I was going to inquire a..."

January 28, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Don't even waste your time here! He has zero patience and is very rude and unprofessional. He doesn't give a * about how his patients feel. He wants you to be o..."

November 30, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I have never spoken to somebody as condescending, belittling and obnoxious as Dr. Eric Elli. He's a doctor that is in it to see maximum number of patients to ma..."

November 16, 2014
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "I went to see Dr. Elli to check out a lump on my back. When he asked to see it I told him to not press hard because the lump was very tender. I was taken back b..."

October 30, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "No issues whatsoever. Great manners, diagnosis and treatment, including prompt follow up."

October 30, 2014
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Most unprofessional doctor I've ever dealt with. Just handling Newfoundland the bottom of the barrel."

September 28, 2014
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Elli is a quack!went to see him about a uti told me I didn't have one.I know the symptoms and knew I had one. He prescribed me diflucan for a yeast infection..."

September 21, 2014