You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Eric Elli

flag | Submitted April 30, 2016

I am a nurse and will be reporting this physician. My daughter is visiting here and dropped in clinic as she thought she had a UTI .. Test showed negative but made no other suggestions as to what might be causing her pain! She asked for just a couple of Ativan for her long flight home as she is claustrophobic and he said no. She asked him what he thought would be good to take then and he said alcohol ! Just drink! She said I don't drink and he said Sorry! Unbelievable! Never in my 30 years nursing have I encountered this !

flag | Submitted April 30, 2016

I've been into the clinic, I begin to explain my situation and vomiting, fatigue and severe diarrhoea. He begin checking my sinuses and my ears and say that I have a sinus infection and said its not a big of a deal. Very ignorant DR and nobody is making a complaint on him!?!?!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2016

Dr! He is an ignorant, little man with the power to prescribe meds. God help us! Does anyone at Medical Association or Board come to this site???? He's so weird ....... someone check the samples

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

I brought my 6 year old to the walk in clinic today. We have a family doctor, but because my son already has quite the history of strep and high, hard to treat fevers I believed that early detection would certainly benefit him. Upon Dr Elli's entrance into the exam room I began to introduce my son. He silenced me with his hand and no eye contact. He proceeded to tell my child that he needed to explain why he was there, going so far as saying "are you a big boy or a baby". I was cut off every time that I spoke. When I attempted to explain that my child had had numerous bouts of strep this year alone he told me that his prior infections were not likely to have been strep. When I attempted to tell Dr Elli that I was concerned that my child may again have strep, he said to my child "your mother doesn't know if you have strep, she isn't a doctor.". The ignorance and disrespect continued for our 3 minute visit. Granted, I am indeed not a physician. I am not, however, stupid. Nor do I, or any other patient/guardian, deserve such rude treatment.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2016

He laughed at me when I told him I was having stomach pain from taking naproxen. When I told him I did as my rheumatologist said and took it with food, he laughed even harder and told me "not enough food, who cares about losing weight".... I am 5'4, 130lbs, and said nothing to him about losing weight! I was concerned about the unbearable stomach pains and the possibility of an ulcer and he wouldn't stop laughing at me long enough to hear my symptoms. He told me the stomach pain would go away eventually... that was it! Less than a 60 second conversation. He is the most ignorant, careless Doctor I could possibly imagine!!!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2016

I went to this doctor with severe dizziness and chest pain. He looked in my ears and nose and said I had congestion in my nose and to gargle salt water. I told him I wasn't sick like that I was scared because of the dizziness. He handed me a piece of paper that also said to gargle salt water and said bye bye. Very rude man. Did not listen to a word I said. I'm still shocked over the experience. The whole interaction lasted less than a minute. Complete waste of time and government money.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2016

Did not listen well when I explained and described my symptoms. Didn't look at my area of concern. Arrived at a diagnosis ill-informed without taking the appropriate investigative methods. As far as walk-in physicians go, the worst I have experienced within this province, Canada, and the UK. Wait to see your family doctor if you can.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

He wants to get as many patients through his door as possible.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

A whole of a lot better than my own family doctor. No beating round the bush, straight to the point, don't mess with him he wont you. Very informative with addiction and mental health

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

Dr. Eric Elli's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "should be avoided at all costs, and be supervised by the medical board at all times."

April 30, 2016
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "I am a nurse and will be reporting this physician. My daughter is visiting here and dropped in clinic as she thought she had a UTI .. Test showed negative but m..."

April 30, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I've been into the clinic, I begin to explain my situation and vomiting, fatigue and severe diarrhoea. He begin checking my sinuses and my ears and say that I h..."

April 16, 2016
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr! He is an ignorant, little man with the power to prescribe meds. God help us! Does anyone at Medical Association or Board come to this site???? He's so we..."

April 12, 2016
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "I brought my 6 year old to the walk in clinic today. We have a family doctor, but because my son already has quite the history of strep and high, hard to treat ..."

April 10, 2016
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "He laughed at me when I told him I was having stomach pain from taking naproxen. When I told him I did as my rheumatologist said and took it with food, he laugh..."

April 9, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I went to this doctor with severe dizziness and chest pain. He looked in my ears and nose and said I had congestion in my nose and to gargle salt water. I told ..."

March 19, 2016
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Did not listen well when I explained and described my symptoms. Didn't look at my area of concern. Arrived at a diagnosis ill-informed without taking the approp..."

January 22, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "He wants to get as many patients through his door as possible. "

January 12, 2016
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "A whole of a lot better than my own family doctor. No beating round the bush, straight to the point, don't mess with him he wont you. Very informative with add..."

October 29, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "Horrible bed side manners. Dr. Elli tends to think quantity over quality. He actually told me he doesn't have time to fill out medical forms I need as he's to..."

October 15, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Worst doctor ever. If I ever go to the clinic again and he's the only doctor on call I will actually leave. He doesn't care about you at all. I have urinary ..."

September 29, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "The lady at the desk is inattentive and abrupt. And there isn't enough space in this comment box to explain the pathetic level of care Eric Elli gives to his pa..."

July 12, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "My husband is a patient of Dr Elli. I find him very helpful and knowledgeable. When my husband was hurt on his job, Dr Elli did everything to make sure that he ..."

June 25, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "This was the worst doctor's visit of my entire life. I've never experienced a doctor with such horrible bedside manner, total inability and unwillingness to lis..."

May 24, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I usually don't leave comments, but he is the worst doctor I've ever seen. He barely looked at me. I told him I was having chest pains and he told me it was bec..."

May 22, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Didn't give me any help just told me to drink more water and pushed me out the door I later ended up in emerg"

May 14, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "All of these reviews reflect my own experience. Dr. Elli is dismissive and inattentive. I have even had appointments with him where laid neither eyes nor hands..."

April 22, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "If I could leave a rating of less than 1, I would. Dr. Elli shouldn't even have a medical license! I have been to see him on several occasions over the last few..."

March 21, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Went to the walk in clinic today with bad pains in my head. Also feeling like a pinched nerve in shoulder. He hands me a paper that says how to treat a cold. I'..."

February 28, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Why are we tolerating this? Most obnoxious & brutally rude with zero desire to help? Why hasn't he been investigated???"

February 2, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I went to see Dr. Elli because I was feeling extremely depressed and frequent thoughts of suicide, and I didn't have a family doctor so I was going to inquire a..."

January 28, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Don't even waste your time here! He has zero patience and is very rude and unprofessional. He doesn't give a * about how his patients feel. He wants you to be o..."

November 30, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I have never spoken to somebody as condescending, belittling and obnoxious as Dr. Eric Elli. He's a doctor that is in it to see maximum number of patients to ma..."

November 16, 2014
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "I went to see Dr. Elli to check out a lump on my back. When he asked to see it I told him to not press hard because the lump was very tender. I was taken back b..."

October 30, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "No issues whatsoever. Great manners, diagnosis and treatment, including prompt follow up."

October 30, 2014
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Most unprofessional doctor I've ever dealt with. Just handling Newfoundland the bottom of the barrel."

September 28, 2014
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Elli is a quack!went to see him about a uti told me I didn't have one.I know the symptoms and knew I had one. He prescribed me diflucan for a yeast infection..."

September 21, 2014