Ratings for Dr. William E. Costanzo

Dr came back twice in one day on his vacation week to see me. Excellent care, coordianted care with 8 other Drs. Answered all questions clearly. He was patient with me after a stroke and his referals to other Drs all were excellent. I would highly recomend him to others.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2009

I had two encounters with this doctor and I wouldn't recommend him to anyone. I was recently in the hospital he was the Cardiologist on my case. He was VERY offensive his and bedside manners are disgusting!! Then he proceeded to tell me that I previously came to that hospital with chest pains. I told him that was incorrect and I've never been to any hospital for chest pains. He insisted that I had and that this info was in my charts. Unbelievable, I was extremely dissatisfied with his lack of knowledge of what was going on with me. He’s more like a grimy salesman than a doctor. His arrogance is sickening; you will need a doctor after being in his presence. If I had ten thumbs I turn all ten down to William Costanzo!!!!!!! I not going to frequent this hospital anymore either...the nurses were great, but the doctors are not!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2009

Dr. William E. Costanzo's Credentials

• Albany Medical College Of Union University (Grad. 1987)

Delta Dental