Ratings for Dr. Frederick L. Fitzgerald

Dr Fitzgerald was my first gynecologist 18 years ago and had moved to different practices throughout the years. I followed him everywhere. He delivered 2 out of three of my babies because he was out of town during the others but hahasd a great practice full,of excellent Dr's I trusted to take his place. Unfortunately he moved too far away for me to see him now but who k,ow. If I find him I may go pay a visit.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

He was knowledgeable, patient and understanding. I would definitely recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2013

I feel so fortunate to have found this practice! Dr. Fitzgerald delivered my daughter and her birth was everything I'd hoped for. He was very supportive and kind--great office and practice.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2007

They have the nicest staff! I love this office! They have delivered all of my children and I am now having them do my tubal in the office! I couldn't ask for a better service! If you are looking for a very professional office and friendly atmosphere than look no further CNY Women's Healthcare is the place for you!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2007

Very nice, makes you very comfortable, very nice staff.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2007

Dr. Frederick L. Fitzgerald's Credentials

• University Of Vermont College Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)