Ratings for Dr. Andrea Garland

Prompt with my surgery and very very clean small incision happy happy

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

Dr garland was very professional and knowledgable . Even when my biopsy came back with no significant findings she did not give up and did everything she could until my diagnoses was made. I have the highest respect and regard for her. Highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015

Dr. Garland operated on my ears some 25-30 yrs ago and I found her to be fantastic. I have been diagnosed with tumors growing behind my left eardrum and I| have requested her as my surgeon. I do hope she can take me again.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2014

My father saw Dr. Garland in January 2014. Without doing an examination, scope or anything for that matter, she told him he had acid reflux. In June my father died with stage 4 esophageal cancer. He is gone forever due to the negligence of Dr. Garland. My question is how can you treat someone if you do nothing to diagnose them? She was way off with this one and now we are left to carry on with life without him. We are entitled to have testing that is available and not just an educated guess which was wrong. How can you guess with someone's health and life? Please do what you are paid very well to do.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

Dr.Garland was amazing with my son whom has Autism and A.D.H.D she made his first visit with her 4 years ago easy and fun and was amazing with putting the tubes in his ears and doing his tongue tie reversal. She will be putting tubes in his ears again soon and once again in her office we very kind and attentive to my sons needs!!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2013

I know she has a lot of children patients and I hear that she is very good with them and I'm sure she is but I didn't like her. She diagnosed me on an assumption, I didn't get a proper examination. I spoke and she didn't listen so I will be seeking a second opinion.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2013

Visited Dr. Garland and she was excellent. Took the time to discuss any other medical concerns, very knowledgeable, very compassionate. Extremely pleased with the attention she gave me and would absolutely recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2012

DR. Garland performed 5 surgeries on me as a child and she mad each experience easy. She was very pleasant and talking to her now as a nurse with my patients I still have the utmost respect for her. Thanks for being great!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2011

dr was very good told every thing up front,found her to be very caring

flag | Submitted September 8, 2010

Dr.GArland removed my tonsils yesterday, and took care of an abscess problem i've been battling since Dec. Today she took the time out of her day to write me another prescription as i couldn't take what i was first given. Her secretary is also just as wonderful and tries to help you as much as they both can. I'm pumped Dr.Garland fixed me up, tho i hope i never have to see her again lol! Best ENT in NB!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2010