Ratings for Dr. Robert J. Dominguez

I went in because I was urinating blood,vomiting and in horrible pain. I was running a fever of 102. I was in the waiting room for 6 hours. When I was finally called back he did a urine test and a CAT scan. A nurse gave me some tylenol for the fever. They handed be a barf bag due to my vomiting. He came back in several hours later and said "There is infection in your urine, and you have gross hematuria (lots of blood in urine) but your fever has went away and we never do anything about females with blood in urine. Please go home and rest and make an appointment with your family doc sometime next week. They would not even provide me with a doctors excuse at first. Some gray haired nurse name Debbie (and she useless btw) came in and wrote I was in the ER for 1 hour and to return to work that day!. I said I have been in here over 6 I can tell time. She said you were only back here 1 hour thats what we go on!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2011

Very rude and said he did not believe me when I went in about my condition and what my diagnosis was. Although I had the scar from the surgery to prove it! Thought I was another person looking for a shot of med even though I said I DID NOT WANT ANYTHING! I just wanted him to check me and do a test to see if anything more serious was wrong. He gave me a shot anyway! Not happy at all - there is more to this but I will leave it at this. Poor doctor with poor people skills.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2010

Dr. Robert J. Dominguez's Credentials

• Univ Central Del Este (Uce), Esc De Med, San Pedro De MacOris (Grad. 1981)

Top Hospitals in Lancaster, OH