Ratings for Dr. Stephen Grodinsky

Crappy, does not listen...for a doctor who deals with children he does not hear them when they speak. My daughter is quiet and speaks with a quiet shy voice, it broke my heart to see her sad when he dismissed her answers. How do you explain to a child why he did that..I couldn't and still can't. Sorry but would not recommend this doctor..very poor for a paediatrician

flag | Submitted March 18, 2017

Rude, condescending, terrible bed side manner. Does not listen, talks over you, the man is arrogance personified.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016

Pathetic staff and doctor. he does not have time for patient.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

He is very thorough. I love that I KNOW my kids are healthy after a check up. He is not a "wait-and-see" doctor but one who likes to nip things in the bud. Excellent care for the past 9 years.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

Dr.Grodinsky is a very knowledgeable Doctor, but his bed side manor is terrible. Although he is knowledgeable listening to parents about their childs symptoms is not his strong suit. He talks over you and not to you. I have never had a problem getting squeezed in for an appointment and never had to wait long in the waiting room. Punctuality is great and so are the rest of the staff! I trust Dr.Grodinsky completely with my child just wish he could listen to parents concerns.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

As new parents, we didn't stay long with Dr. Grodinsky. Even after reading the mixed bag of reviews, we thought it would work. Things we found out: he is rude, does not support breastfeeding (within the first two weeks told me to "suck it up, everyone finds it painful" when the topic of feeding came up and that I was looking into getting an ointment because I was cracking and bleeding, another occasion he told me to " know when to give up (breastfeeding)"), then he wanted my baby admitted because the wee one didn't fall into his exact chart for weight and basically wanted baby to be force fed to gain (although baby was healthy and I repeatedly mentioned small babies run in the family). We chose to move away from this poisonous relationship and go with a GP which turns out to be the smarter route for short and long term.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2016

Dr. Grodinsky is great and his office staff is too. I take both my boys there, 5 and 1 years old. My oldest had ear problems (it seemed since the day he was born) whenever I called about any concern they would squeeze us in right away. He sent us to the specialist when needed and stayed up to date with the progress along the way. He is knowledgeable and takes his time with my children. My oldest loves him. He has alway been honest with me with good and bad. I wouldn't trust anyone else with my children.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

To start off Dr. Grodinsky's receptionist is very rude to me some of the time, other times she's ok but it's not consistent. The nurse is awesome with my girls. They are generally on time but appointments are long and he is all over the place, I and out of the room. As far as knowledge and helpfulness he literally sends you to cheo for everything, for every test under the sky and after waiting there for hours you usually get sent home with a healthy kid. My daughter is a year and a half and has had a catheter (to check for urine infection, came back negative) and blood work multiple times always coming back normal.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

Dr. G has been an excellent Dr to our 2 kids, both born prematurely. He is extremely knowledgeable, takes the time to intereact with us, as well as the kids now that they are older (5 and 3) and has an amazing staff in Cindy and Colette. We did a lot of searching for a good Dr. for our son when he was born 5 weeks premature. We could not have been luckier that he was accepting new patients at the time. Anytime, and I mean everytime we need a quick appointment, Cindy ALWAYS has a spot for us that same day. I believe the people with negative comments regarding Dr. G are the same people who need to be coddled in life and care more about Dr's making them feel special than actually being good at what they do. In the end, he isn't there to kiss mom or dad's butt and make them feel all warm and cozy, he's there to ensure the health of your kid(s). He is extremely thourough, knows and remembers our kids and their health concerns and truly cares for them. If he's unsure he does not hesitate to refer them to a specialist and always follows up. If he's accepting new patients and you're looking for an amazing pediatric Dr., he's your guy and you'll be lucky to have him. Thanks Dr G and staff.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

I have been going to him past 6 years ,no complains. He knows what he is doing.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014