Ratings for Dr. David Backstein

There's a reason the entire province sends him their difficult cases. He is a world expert at what he does and a credit to our healthcare system.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2016

Not happy with the office and Doctor. It's like an assembly line and Dr Backstein doesn't take the time to listen to his patients. Phone calls not returned.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

Saved my life and my leg. I am grateful to Jim and his staff

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

Amazing knee surgeon. Clearly one of the best in the world.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

This doctor and all the people that work with him are amazing. His knowledge and surgical skills are second to none. He was able to clear 2 years of infection in my knee and give me more mobility than my former surgeon thought possible.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

A year after having my knee replacement I can't even tell that it is artificial. I can bend it fully and kneel with no problem. The scar is very thin and hardly noticeable. Dr. Backstein is caring and one of the best in his field. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2014

Now 3 1/2 years after my total knee replacement, l'm thrilled to be doing all that l did before. Winter, I ski 5 days a week, summer, l cycle 18 km every morning, hike, snow shoe, kayak and power walk trying to stay in good health. Dr. Backstein, you gave me back my excitment for life, the adventure in my soul and now my husband is working hard to keep up with me. I am 67 years old and loving life in Collingwood. If l need the second knee done one day, guess who l will have doing it. Thanks to doctors like you, life is good. U. R.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2013

Performed a hip replacement on me May, 2011. Top notch results from day 1. Scar is almost invisible, movement normal. Joanna is an excellent administrator. Highest rating for such a good team.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2013

I appreciated the smooth approach to my surgery to replace my knee. from pre-op to post-op it was very caring. If my scar is any indication to the quality of the surgery I received then I got the best! john

flag | Submitted May 2, 2013

Had great experience and treatment. Office staff was very helpful and pleasant.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2013